[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181130] [裸足少女] 緋奈沢智花の絶対女王政 + Tokuten [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
0wFJU9co_o.png

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:126A4FDFFD80724086E0E37C32860086658B8877&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-763017/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Attachments

• [181130] [裸足少女] 緋奈沢智花の絶対女王政 + Tokuten.torrent
    23.6 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
I'll play this one, but I have a feeling that I'll prefer the sequels due to the fact I prefer the other heroines. Although Harumi Sakurai IS on my top 5 seiyuus of all time...so yeah.

Season Greetings everyone,

Save

Walkthrough

can't manage to make it start
i have the system set to japan for non unicode program and also trying with locate emulator japan but still get an erro that this game is for japan only win 10, how can i run this? help please

thanks in advance

Last edited:
can't manage to make it start
i have the system set to japan for non unicode program and also trying with locate emulator japan but still get an erro that this game is for japan only win 10, how can i run this? help please

thanks in advance

You must select no 2 times when there appears a screen showing that the game is for japan only.This happens in most of the hadashi shoujo studio games

Reactions: endarion
You can also use the Alpharom Patcher to get rid of this error.

I got another error when pressing two times no, but this additional error vanished when I started the game with the Image mounted. It only appeard when I tried to open the game without the Image mounted. Maybe you got this as well.

You can also use the Alpharom Patcher to get rid of this error.

I got another error when pressing two times no, but this additional error vanished when I started the game with the Image mounted. It only appeard when I tried to open the game without the Image mounted. Maybe you got this as well.

For the first time only ,you must press no two times with image file mounted to play the game and for the next time on wards you can dismount the image file and play the game as usual by clicking no 2 times.

Reactions: stormofshadow
I pressed Cancel 2 times but still have an error right after that. Alpharom patcher doesnt work for me (unless i used it wrong). Can someone help me pls.
Thank you

I pressed Cancel 2 times but still have an error right after that. Alpharom patcher doesnt work for me (unless i used it wrong). Can someone help me pls.
Thank you

Are you sure the image of the game is correctly mounted?

Sorry but i'm new. How do you mounted the image. I just extracted the file

Last edited:
whenever it asks me to put in disk 2, i do and it still asks. I use Daemon tools and i eject Disk 1, then use Disk 2 and it normally goes with other games but not for this one for some reason

I started the game with Disk 1 mounted not with Disk 2

Sorry but i'm new. How do you mounted the image. I just extracted the file

Normaly you should have an image file like an iso file. When you install a program like "daemon tools" it can create virtual drives where you can mount this image and it acts like you put a CD into your computer. I guess for these games you need it for the first start.

how do i pass the instalation?it keeps asking me for disk 2 i already mounted disk 2 when it asked to do so when i click ok it keeps asking me for it,any help?

ah nvm i found a solution for the instalation,do you have any idea to start the game?it says this game is for japanese only.I already set my system unicode and local region to jp but still no luck,its fine for the other games but for this i dunno.Any help?

I quickly rushed and only saw this one single heroine and all the other were wasted.

i keep getting this error . game only for japan how do i get through this error?i already change my locale to japan tho and other game works fine help please

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha