[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201225] [スカイロケット] コイノハ -恋のシェアハウス- + Drama CD + Bonus [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
71undTp-OTL._AC_SL1280_46470366b1274125.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6c4473b54c6bdc600b8198b38c8e7e2691ecf2c0&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1032760/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

yande.re-710297-sample-animal_ears-chocola-christmas-game_cg-neko_works-nekomimi-nekopara-sayori-tail-vanillafd3ef418094a5767.jpg

Attachments

• [201225] [スカイロケット] コイノハ -恋のシェアハウス- + Drama CD + Bonus.torrent
    94 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
New vn from skyrocket, uh? I have to admit I didn't think they would go the vanilla route, but fits my taste better for sure.

Merry Christmas (albeit a bit late)!

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201225] [スカイロケット] コイノハ -恋のシェアハウス- + Drama CD + Bonus [H-Game]

Crack here. Just drop it to where you install it and run.

Just wanna ask. Is there any difference between the crack you post and Shine's? Shine's seems to always get blocked by Chrome as dangerous but yours doesn't.

Shine's crack was generated by mai tools, it has mai.dll in it. Mine crack was done directly from the game binary (exe), so it's smaller. They probably function the same.

Do you think the crack could be the reason why this one seems to have stuttering animations/transitions despite being on a higher-than-average spec PC? I'm talking about this game.

❀AS Bought Game❀ [201127] [ルネ] 巨乳女士官洗脳催○ 「お前のような男の命令に従う訳がないだろう」 [H-Game] [Crack]

I haven't tried the game, if I ever try it, I'll let you know. What's your spec look like?

It's a Ryzen 7 1700 with 32GB RAM a GTX 1080 and Win10Pro. We have an i7 9700 version too, same spec.
Note, issue stays the same even if the game is on a HDD or NVMe.

I was able to verify that I have no problem with any stuttering on my testing system
Ryzen 7 2700X / 64 GB / RTX 2060 / HDD RAID-6 Array /w SSD Caching.

I could also run on an older AMD 8350X / 32GB / SSD without any trouble. No lag during the transition of any kind.

If you have trouble with this game, try Hooksoft games to see if it has the same issue? They are also ARTEMIS engine.

I think it's unrelated to HDD/SSD/NVMe. What you describe seems to be the OS. However, I cannot say why.

Just to be clear, what I mean by stuttering is like for example when starting the game, the main menu shows the background image while panning. The movement and the transition effects stutters, not the audio.

This VN is on Artemis engine, and Textractor doesn't need any H-codes for Artemis. Still, H-code for the trial is /HW8@525990 and it probably works with the full version too. If it doesn't, just use Textractor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.