[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201127] [Sonora] 響野さん家はエロゲ屋さん! 特別限定版 + Full Tokuten [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
top-mainvisual3feaf39e8281921d.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e1627ea7ace86caba438e706207df5ff09f1b0b0&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1022621/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [201127] [Sonora] 響野さん家はエロゲ屋さん! 特別限定版 + Full Tokuten.torrent
    69.9 KB · Views: 986
Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201127] [Sonora] 響野さん家はエロゲ屋さん! 特別限定版 + Full Tokuten [H-Game]

Thanks for sharing! However, as usual, I think I will wait for PKG version :D

P.S. You need crack to bypass the DRM (Soft Denchi) (and looks like the PKG version has it, too)

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201127] [Sonora] 響野さん家はエロゲ屋さん! 特別限定版 + Full Tokuten [H-Game]

need h-code plz

need h-code plz

VNR seems to hook the text fine(guess soft denchi crack breaks textractor built in hooks). But if you still need the code, here is the one from ITHVNR.
/HW-8*14:-8*0@172CC0:響野さん家はエロゲ屋さん!.exe

For me crack doesn't work. I drag [email protected] and .exe file, but when I click on .exe, nothing happens (with Local Emulator too). What should I do? Thanks

For me crack doesn't work. I drag [email protected] and .exe file, but when I click on .exe, nothing happens (with Local Emulator too). What should I do? Thanks

Checked this just for you (don't have the time to enjoy this one for the time being, so I'm not sure if other issues will surface after this), at first I wasn't able to run the game either (no warning at all), but afer shortening the path, I was able to. Try if this works for you, worst case scenario you can grab the package version (still needs this crack).

Let me know if it works!

This crack is probably created from that "MaiDRMBuster" tool from that "another forum", so you may create it yourself if you have a legitimate way to gain access to that tool in that forum.

This crack is probably created from that "MaiDRMBuster" tool from that "another forum", so you may create it yourself if you have a legitimate way to gain access to that tool in that forum.

Ugh, I just wanted to extract game files with KrKrExtract, but it doesn't work with cracked .exe, unfortunately

Ugh, I just wanted to extract game files with KrKrExtract, but it doesn't work with cracked .exe, unfortunately

In the tool's crack type, choose the one without the "emu" bit - that one works with KrkrExtract. (Both crack types (with or without "emu") can crack the game successfully)

In the tool's crack type, choose the one without the "emu" bit - that one works with KrkrExtract. (Both crack types (with or without "emu") can crack the game successfully)

Wait, so without that tool and that change to the modified exe, krkrextract can't be used? DAMN, I have NO access to the tool :/

EDIT: fixed typo.

Last edited:
Wait, so without that tool and that change to the modified exe, krkrextract can't be used? DAMN, I have access to the tool :/

That's my own experience, at least :/

Can't rule out the possibility that it acts the other way under different environments, though.

That's my own experience, at least :/

Can't rule out the possibility that it acts the other way under different environments, though.

Sorry, I meant to say that I have NO access to the tool, so I'm SOL? :/

Very sad for me, as I sometimes like to translate some vns, but this can be an issue :/

What the tool crack type? And how to choose?

What the tool crack type? And how to choose?

[SHOWTOGROUPS=47,7,5,6,20,22,42,27,26,43,18,44,45,37,2,52,19]1. From the tool's GUI, click "引擎" (Engine) at the top
2. From the drop-down menu, choose "软电池" (Note that from the list, there's another option named "软电池(emu)" - that's the one I could NOT make krkrextract get through)
3. Click "破解" (Crack) on the left hand side to go back to start cracking the game exe[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

Uhh, can you please send me the tool where I can see this GUI? Because I really don't understand, thanks.

Uhh, can you please send me the tool where I can see this GUI? Because I really don't understand, thanks.

[SHOWTOGROUPS=47,7,5,6,20,22,42,27,26,43,18,44,45,37,2,52,19]I've marked the Step numbers mentioned above in the following screenshot, hope that you can understand what you have to do:
ToolGUI.jpg

P.S. As for the tool itself: it is only available to registered users that's reached to a certain required forum level on that forum: https://bbs.kforz.com/read.php?tid=614788&sf=569 (I'm not going to (and no one else should) share it to anyone that doesn't fulfill that requirement; no technical support will be provided to those who've somehow got the tool from other 3rd party source)[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

Last edited:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

How difficult is to register for a foreigner (not sure if there are checks made on purpose to alienate non-chinese people), and how hard is to fulfill that requirement?

How difficult is to register for a foreigner (not sure if there are checks made on purpose to alienate non-chinese people), and how hard is to fulfill that requirement?

Language barrier is surely the biggest one - of course, you can just log in and get your daily rewards to build up your forum level to the required one (without creating new/replying to existing threads, etc.), but that's a very time-consuming grind.

Files are in .torrent extension, it's .zip archive, just need to rename all of those to open?

[SHOWTOGROUPS=47,7,5,6,20,22,42,27,26,43,18,44,45,37,2,52,19]Yes, they're zip archives (they disallow direct uploads of files with the .zip extension), which are partitioned parts of a one single archive. So you have to remove the ".torrent" part to get their real file names.[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

So, I installed the program, but when I click on 3rd step "Crack", I don't know what I need to click, besides choosing .exe file of the game.
I tried all buttons, and game doesn't run at all, clicking on .exe. It works only with Locale Emulator?

So, I installed the program, but when I click on 3rd step "Crack", I don't know what I need to click, besides choosing .exe file of the game.
I tried all buttons, and game doesn't run at all, clicking on .exe. It works only with Locale Emulator?

[SHOWTOGROUPS=47,7,5,6,20,22,42,27,26,43,18,44,45,37,2,52,19]In that page, click the bottommost (also the widest) button to generate a cracked .exe; the original .exe before being cracked will also be renamed to a .org file within the same folder.[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

So, the problem is that I'm not on Japanese locale, and game .exe doesn't run at all, only with Locale Emulator.
But usual "drag and drop .exe file" in KrkrExtract doesn't work, only by drag-dropping .exe file on Krkr.exe file, but it doesn't work in such way because game starts only in Japanese locale. What to do? Thanks.

So, the problem is that I'm not on Japanese locale, and game .exe doesn't run at all, only with Locale Emulator.
But usual "drag and drop .exe file" in KrkrExtract doesn't work, only by drag-dropping .exe file on Krkr.exe file, but it doesn't work in such way because game starts only in Japanese locale. What to do? Thanks.

Try setting your Windows' locale for Non-Unicode programs to Japanese. Then you can run the game directly without relying on Locale Emulator. (If you don't know how to do so, you can simply use a search engine of your choice to search for "windows 10 non-unicode settings" (or any other versions of Windows you're using) in your preferred language)

Also, not sure how you run KrkrExtract, but the recommended practice is to first copy KrkrExtract.exe and KrkrExtract.dll to the game exe's folder, and then drag and drop the game exe to that copied KrkrExtract.exe to run the tool.

Try setting your Windows' locale for Non-Unicode programs to Japanese. Then you can run the game directly without relying on Locale Emulator. (If you don't know how to do so, you can simply use a search engine of your choice to search for "windows 10 non-unicode settings" (or any other versions of Windows you're using) in your preferred language)

Also, not sure how you run KrkrExtract, but the recommended practice is to first copy KrkrExtract.exe and KrkrExtract.dll to the game exe's folder, and then drag and drop the game exe to that copied KrkrExtract.exe to run the tool.

Changed it, the game runs normally, but KrKrExtract doesn't run at all. I'm not even sure where I'm wrong. I drag and drop hibikino.exe on KrKrExtract.exe. Game runs, but GUI of KrKr program doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.