[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201127] [ルネ] 巨乳女士官洗脳催○ 「お前のような男の命令に従う訳がないだろう」 [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
71lvbcowc2L._AC_SL1200_4f8409a619c51352.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3e4c1de1d253e9c652ba47b90f9f33551c8f0b2f&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1022727/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [201127] [ルネ] 巨乳女士官洗脳催○ 「お前のような男の命令に従う訳?.torrent
    48.7 KB · Views: 940
Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201127] [ルネ] 巨乳女士官洗脳催○ 「お前のような男の命令に従う訳がないだろう」 [H-Game]

I really dislike mind control games. Is much more fun see the girl failing in debauchery little by little than just control her mind and make her do things that she never wanted to do in her own will....

you dont really need the crack, just replace the .exe with any LUNE's previous title, i used 巨乳エルフ母娘催眠 executable and it runs just fine lol

Thanks for the tip. Would still be nice if I could change the icon to the original one though.

Anybody have the annoying issue where the game kind of stutters/jitters with animations and transition animations? Ever running on an NVME, shortening the folder name, giving admin permission, isn't helping at all.

Edit: Just to be clear, this is on a 3.6Ghz Ryzen 1700 32GB RAM and a GTX 1080 on Win10Pro. I've tried both HDD and NVME SDD but the jittering during animations just won't go away.

Update: I can confirm that even with the Package/Tailon version the game still jitters during animations. Pretty weird since the game shouldn't require that much out of a PC and the PC has decent specs. Might be something originally an issue with the game itself. If anybody has a fix, do tell me.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's an optimization thing. Either that or it was meant to run on an intel processor. I can't test to see for sure as there are zero seeds.

I'd find a different crack. This crack is kinda suspecious as it needs to call to a .exe.org file and .dll file. The .exe.org file seems to call back to some IP address out there and I'm seeing internet data being sent. I don't trust this crack.

you dont really need the crack, just replace the .exe with any LUNE's previous title, i used 巨乳エルフ母娘催眠 executable and it runs just fine lol

The crack is sus as hell. It has a .exe.org file and a .dll file. I've never seen a crack that needs a file to call back to a .org file. This is ending data out into the internet and I don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3