[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201127] [つるみく] 淫行客船渦潮 -奈落のクルーズ- [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
61Z80RP8c9L._AC_SL1024_152e2d78a368e154.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4458e71f77e61d48b19d1a981218b07cfbeadedb&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1022674/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [201127] [つるみく] 淫行客船渦潮 -奈落のクルーズ-.torrent
    37 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201127] [つるみく] 淫行客船渦潮 -奈落のクルーズ- [H-Game]

Crack !!!!!

the crack not working mate

the crack not working mate

Copy all files in crack folder to game folder

oh shit it work now thanks alot mate

Does this games made by つるみく have gore, blood and death ? I do not mind rape, but, I do not like see the poor girl being dismembered or killed...

Does this games made by つるみく have gore, blood and death ? I do not mind rape, but, I do not like see the poor girl being dismembered or killed...

Based upon the previous games the answer is no. Don't know about this one, but I assume it's going to stay the same.

Of course it has blood when the heroines lose their virginity (since the main heroines usually start without any experience).

It also has some humiliation for the heroines, before they start to enjoy it (get mind broken) and become sex slaves.

Based upon the previous games the answer is no. Don't know about this one, but I assume it's going to stay the same.

Of course it has blood when the heroines lose their virginity (since the main heroines usually start without any experience).

It also has some humiliation for the heroines, before they start to enjoy it (get mind broken) and become sex slaves.

Thank you very much, I will try it.

Yeah I dropped the crack files into the game directory. Something isn't right though, double click on the executable and nothing happens.

Try adding an exception to your antivirus.
Also try removing syntax from the game folder name. The "-" and "~" that often appear in Japanese work name sometime confuse non Japanese window and prevent the software from working.

Also Japanese local unicode are usually a must have.

let me know when you do since im in the same page as you. i can't stomach any gore or any dismemberment.

I unpacked the game and skimmed through event CG and character stands, also checked scene names.
Visually, there is no bleeding nor significant permanent damage to both heroines and mobs, but some hard SM(torture?), including drowning. Each main character has one scene with a disgusting helmet, for whatever fetishism.
Can't guarantee, but I feel this one is more of a light つるみく game.

Yeah I dropped the crack files into the game directory. Something isn't right though, double click on the executable and nothing happens.

As Bryanis mentioned, it might be your antivirus, including the stock Win10 Defender.
If you get some message from Windows security centre saying the [whatever].exe tried to access your folder, it's the Win10 ransomware protection which blocks ALL access to appdata and Document, etc, so the game cannot create savedata. (for some reason, either the cracker or the game.exe also create a 渦潮.log file under game directory, so the exe must also have write access to that one)
For certain games, like this one, you can use Sandboxie to virtualise your C drive, (a.k.a. creating a appdata, Document folder under your other drive, so Windows won't complain) if you don't want to turn off ransomware protection.
(for the other games, you have to choose buying a legal copy of game or ignoring security holes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092