Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201030] [Lose] まいてつ Last Run!! + Vocal Collection + Vocal Album + VTuber Cover + Voice Drama + Manual + Update [H-Game]

this. game is more of a small append, original plus a few very short pages for each original route - and i'm not even sure any of the new girls have any H.....
    why would i expect to get any good amount of new content in this day and age...

still, thx for the post ^_^

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [201030] [Lose] まいてつ Last Run!! + Vocal Collection + Vocal Album + VTuber Cover + Voice Drama + Manual + Update [H-Game]

Quote Originally Posted by frank7777 View Post
    click "start story" then click second submenu from the bottom to unlock everything.
    Thank you very much, I didn't even think it'd be there.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Are the H-scenes in story mode blocked?
    I got to the first one and it only displayed a small icon on the corner that "H1" was unlocked.
    I was like "Oh, here comes the good stuff", but no, the scene was completely skipped and the game moved on to the next story scene.
    I looked in the settings and the manual but I found nothing related to it. So the only way I could watch the H-scene was in the scene selection screen.
    I want to clarify that I enabled the option to unlock everything before starting story mode (then I regretted it, I wanted the full experience), so maybe it has something to do with it?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Tornillo View Post
    Are the H-scenes in story mode blocked?
    I got to the first one and it only displayed a small icon on the corner that "H1" was unlocked.
    I was like "Oh, here comes the good stuff", but no, the scene was completely skipped and the game moved on to the next story scene.
    I looked in the settings and the manual but I found nothing related to it. So the only way I could watch the H-scene was in the scene selection screen.
    I want to clarify that I enabled the option to unlock everything before starting story mode (then I regretted it, I wanted the full experience), so maybe it has something to do with it?

Thanks in advance
    I also enabled "unlock everything" first then play story mode. The H-scenes story mode in my pc not blocked. Don't know why but try to download & apply patch 2.1 & 2.2 in their website.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I also enabled "unlock everything" first then play story mode. The H-scenes story mode in my pc not blocked. Don't know why but try to download & apply patch 2.1 & 2.2 in their website.
    I downloaded and applied the patch 2.2 but the h-scenes keep skipping in story mode I can only watch them in the scene selection screen.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

In the first game, everything was exactly the same. All hentai scenes here are separate from the plot ...
    В первой игре было всё абсолютно так же. Все хентай сцены здесь отделены от сюжета...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information