Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200925] [bootUP!] まましす ~お母さんとわたし、どっちがいいの?~ + DLC [H-Game] [Crack]

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200925] [bootUP!] まましす ~お母さんとわたし、どっちがいいの?~ + DLC [H-Game] [Crack]

Quote Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
    that is pretty much what i did. i installed the game, copied the DL appenddlc file into the game folder and then copied the crack file there. also before installed the DLC, my games was already 100% done with all the CG unlocked. not sure if that has anything to do. try reinstalling everything and placing the DL files again if you haven't tried that already? oh also im using the package version of the game and DL version of the DLC. not sure if DL version of the game has any issue.
    Unfortunately, i already done too many and still can't play the Others section on "Scene" gallery after applied the DLC. Anyways thanks, i'll look another way

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200925] [bootUP!] まましす ~お母さんとわたし、どっちがいいの?~ + DLC [H-Game] [Crack]

Quote Originally Posted by ○○○○Me View Post
    Unfortunately, i already done too many and still can't play the Others section on "Scene" gallery after applied the DLC. Anyways thanks, i'll look another way
    in case if it doesn't work out, you can check the DLC images here

https://e-hentai.org/g/1741733/1d45984da0/

https://e-hentai.org/g/1741544/bce9a5f6e7/
    tevey_tv likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

in case if it doesn't work out, you can check the DLC images here

https://e-hentai.org/g/1741733/1d45984da0/

https://e-hentai.org/g/1741544/bce9a5f6e7/
    Thanks for the sharing

Thanks
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Updated Cosplay Heaven DLC fixing some bugs. Enjoy!
    Use DL version
    https://mega.nz/file/6AEgkToK#c1n2Rm...v2lyRc8RfOEA3w

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veshurik For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

The game wont save my data, I gotta replay everytime I open it. Why is that?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Clementt View Post
    The game wont save my data, I gotta replay everytime I open it. Why is that?
    is your anti-virus or system protection preventing the game from making a save file. or maybe the folder where the save files goes is protected?

Thanks
    Achievements:

is your anti-virus or system protection preventing the game from making a save file. or maybe the folder where the save files goes is protected?
    Hmmm... I am not sure about that. But this is the only VN game I played where it wont save the data. When I try to click, its just blank. As in, there is no picture to indicate it has been saved. Quick Save doesnt work either.
    Last edited by Clementt; January 13th, 2021 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Clementt View Post
    Hmmm... I am not sure about that. But this is the only VN game I played where it wont save the data. When I try to click, its just blank. As in, there is no picture to indicate it has been saved. Quick Save doesnt work either.
    it happened to be few times but there were 2 reasons. one i told you about the anti-virus blocking it. for that you can either change the destination of save folder or go to the option of anti-virus program and under the exception/exclusion setting, put the path of that folder so it doesn't block.

other time when this happened was that the game .exe file had an issue where it wouldn't save and for that there wasn't much i could do.

for this game i haven't had any issue with saving for i thought your anti-virus might be blocking it. if still doesn't work and since this is the package version, try the file version of this game or tailon version i listed below. Also you game is installed in your PC right and not playing from this disc? it see if it works. if not, than hopefully some one else has the answer.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/t...08/index2.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ivory7777 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

it happened to be few times but there were 2 reasons. one i told you about the anti-virus blocking it. for that you can either change the destination of save folder or go to the option of anti-virus program and under the exception/exclusion setting, put the path of that folder so it doesn't block.

other time when this happened was that the game .exe file had an issue where it wouldn't save and for that there wasn't much i could do.

for this game i haven't had any issue with saving for i thought your anti-virus might be blocking it. if still doesn't work and since this is the package version, try the file version of this game or tailon version i listed below. Also you game is installed in your PC right and not playing from this disc? it see if it works. if not, than hopefully some one else has the answer.

I'll take a look, tnx for the help.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I put the .exe's path on my antivirus' allowed programs and I still cant make a save file. This sounds stupid but how do you create the save data folder?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information