[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200925] [bootUP!] まましす ~お母さんとわたし、どっちがいいの?~ + DLC [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
715Nb6J5XGL._AC_SL1500_dab741845839db72.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cb49b94981afd48f0a7da6d4932a15090450ae90&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

DLC:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1e75401a1ddb5b21513ea59decc78e9f4f33da22&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-996884/
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-997563/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Um…Many thank to Vesurik for sharing this DLC and pparei for Crack~ ^_^

Attachments

• [200925] [bootUP!] まましす ~お母さんとわたし、どっちがいいの?~ .torrent
    27.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200925] [bootUP!] まましす ~お母さんとわたし、どっちがいいの?~ [H-Game] [Crack]

As a fan of boot up games this feels like if bootup said, let's cut the fluff and give you what you crave. A well curated assort of their classic hit heroine selection, amplified ero power at a more modest cost and bam. Me of course I enjoy it. Before I used to think, well I have to see this main character hold it in for some selection choices. But now, he is already on the prowl from the very beginning. Nice!

Enjoy the leaves of autumn,

Save

Walkthrough

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200925] [bootUP!] まましす ~お母さんとわたし、どっちがいいの?~ [H-Game] [Crack]

Good sir, where should I put the save file?

Last edited:
How i can put dlc content on correct way ? everytime i tried to put DLC content, the Others section on H-Scene section (Harem Scene) cannot be played...
Maybe is there anyway to put it ??

How i can put dlc content on correct way ? everytime i tried to put DLC content, the Others section on H-Scene section (Harem Scene) cannot be played...
Maybe is there anyway to put it ??

what i did was i used the DL DLC version on my package version and copied the files into the game folder. i also copied the crack file into the game to make it works. if you did it correctly you should see the game version as v1.01 instead of v1.00.

Last edited:
Reactions: tevey_tv
what is did was i used the DL DLC version on my package version and copied the files into the game folder. i also copied the crack file into the game to make it works. if you did it correctly you should see the game version as v1.01 instead of v1.00.

I already done that (Put DLC DL 'Appenddlc only' on Game Folder and also put the crack 'either on front page or pparei given' on same place too , and it still can't played the Harem scene because when i played it it just return to gallery again. (It already changed to Ver 1.10 too)

Maybe there's another way to put it ?

I already done that (Put DLC DL 'Appenddlc only' on Game Folder and also put the crack 'either on front page or pparei given' on same place too , and it still can't played the Harem scene because when i played it it just return to gallery again. (It already changed to Ver 1.10 too)

Maybe there's another way to put it ?

that is pretty much what i did. i installed the game, copied the DL appenddlc file into the game folder and then copied the crack file there. also before installed the DLC, my games was already 100% done with all the CG unlocked. not sure if that has anything to do. try reinstalling everything and placing the DL files again if you haven't tried that already? oh also im using the package version of the game and DL version of the DLC. not sure if DL version of the game has any issue.

that is pretty much what i did. i installed the game, copied the DL appenddlc file into the game folder and then copied the crack file there. also before installed the DLC, my games was already 100% done with all the CG unlocked. not sure if that has anything to do. try reinstalling everything and placing the DL files again if you haven't tried that already? oh also im using the package version of the game and DL version of the DLC. not sure if DL version of the game has any issue.

Unfortunately, i already done too many and still can't play the Others section on "Scene" gallery after applied the DLC. Anyways thanks, i'll look another way

The game wont save my data, I gotta replay everytime I open it. Why is that?

is your anti-virus or system protection preventing the game from making a save file. or maybe the folder where the save files goes is protected?

is your anti-virus or system protection preventing the game from making a save file. or maybe the folder where the save files goes is protected?

Hmmm... I am not sure about that. But this is the only VN game I played where it wont save the data. When I try to click, its just blank. As in, there is no picture to indicate it has been saved. Quick Save doesnt work either.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I am not sure about that. But this is the only VN game I played where it wont save the data. When I try to click, its just blank. As in, there is no picture to indicate it has been saved. Quick Save doesnt work either.

it happened to be few times but there were 2 reasons. one i told you about the anti-virus blocking it. for that you can either change the destination of save folder or go to the option of anti-virus program and under the exception/exclusion setting, put the path of that folder so it doesn't block.

other time when this happened was that the game .exe file had an issue where it wouldn't save and for that there wasn't much i could do.

for this game i haven't had any issue with saving for i thought your anti-virus might be blocking it. if still doesn't work and since this is the package version, try the file version of this game or tailon version i listed below. Also you game is installed in your PC right and not playing from this disc? it see if it works. if not, than hopefully some one else has the answer.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...いいの?~-dlc-[h-game]-[crack]-997208/index2.html

Reactions: Clementt
it happened to be few times but there were 2 reasons. one i told you about the anti-virus blocking it. for that you can either change the destination of save folder or go to the option of anti-virus program and under the exception/exclusion setting, put the path of that folder so it doesn't block.

other time when this happened was that the game .exe file had an issue where it wouldn't save and for that there wasn't much i could do.

for this game i haven't had any issue with saving for i thought your anti-virus might be blocking it. if still doesn't work and since this is the package version, try the file version of this game or tailon version i listed below. Also you game is installed in your PC right and not playing from this disc? it see if it works. if not, than hopefully some one else has the answer.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...いいの?~-dlc-[h-game]-[crack]-997208/index2.html

I'll take a look, tnx for the help.

I put the .exe's path on my antivirus' allowed programs and I still cant make a save file. This sounds stupid but how do you create the save data folder?

This problem also can happen, if you move/rename file folder with the game, or move/rename/delete save folder for the game. Stupid PJADV engine, geez.
To fix this problem, I think you need to reinstall all game and keep it patiently.
If it doesn't help, then maybe problem in something other issue.

This problem also can happen, if you move/rename file folder with the game, or move/rename/delete save folder for the game. Stupid PJADV engine, geez.
To fix this problem, I think you need to reinstall all game and keep it patiently.
If it doesn't help, then maybe problem in something other issue.

Is this the name of the engine used for all (well at least for most) of boot up games? I f so I may take a look to see how hard is to unpack and repack the files, it would be neat for some fantranslation projects.

Is this the name of the engine used for all (well at least for most) of boot up games? I f so I may take a look to see how hard is to unpack and repack the files, it would be neat for some fantranslation projects.

Yes, I think it's Pencil Adventure Engine, using by all devs from Pencil and their sub-brands. Thanks, Pajamas EX lately using Kirikiri.
But yeah, bootUP games are incredibly hard for fan-translation because of engine not supporting English characters. Meh.

Reactions: Gurlok
Yes, I think it's Pencil Adventure Engine, using by all devs from Pencil and their sub-brands. Thanks, Pajamas EX lately using Kirikiri.
But yeah, bootUP games are incredibly hard for fan-translation because of engine not supporting English characters. Meh.

Ugh, didn't know it was so much of a pita the pencil andventure engine, shame.

Thanks for the info though!

I put the .exe's path on my antivirus' allowed programs and I still cant make a save file. This sounds stupid but how do you create the save data folder?

the game creates that but with some games during installation it usually ask where you would game to create save folder. for this game the default location is this C:\Users\ユーザー名\AppData\Local\bootUP\mamashisu\save\ try and see if it is your anti virus blocking this path. if not, than try the other version of the game like the files version.

also in case if you want the save 100% cg save. if the page has error, try refreshing it http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ma/mamasis_seiya.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks