[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200731] [Trois(トロワ)] 夏とプールとイソギンチャク 〜わたし巨乳にされちゃった?〜 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
71M-h1tZSdL._AC_SL1414_7ea9b4de9edd0a27.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:aa44e2a3df98370a5a55c66b1f7d361890b81345&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-978544/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [200731] [Trois(トロワ)] 夏とプールとイソギンチャク 〜わたし巨乳??.torrent
    53.4 KB · Views: 312
Visual Novel Text Hooking Wiki said:
hook /HW2C:14@ at the address of wherever bytes 83 C4 04 89 85 EC F9 FF FF are in the full version (search as array of bytes in Cheat Engine).
This apparently works, but you should enable "Show static addresses using their static notation" option in the preferences of the CE's results window and use the (relative) address with exe file name, not the (absolute) hex address which can/will change next run.
For example, if you're playing some Hgame.exe and found array of bytes 83 C4 04 89 85 EC F9 FF FF at address 000B3716, hook /HW2C:14@B3716 will work until you exit the game, but if you enabled static addresses, it will turn into Hgame.exe+33716 and the H-code will be /HW2C:14@33716:Hgame.exe - this one will work every time you play the game.

Just a useful tip instead of H-code, since I have no interest in this game and fem protag games in general.

This apparently works, but you should enable "Show static addresses using their static notation" option in the preferences of the CE's results window and use the (relative) address with exe file name, not the (absolute) hex address which can/will change next run.
For example, if you're playing some Hgame.exe and found array of bytes 83 C4 04 89 85 EC F9 FF FF at address 000B3716, hook /HW2C:14@B3716 will work until you exit the game, but if you enabled static addresses, it will turn into Hgame.exe+33716 and the H-code will be /HW2C:14@33716:Hgame.exe - this one will work every time you play the game.

Just a useful tip instead of H-code, since I have no interest in this game and fem protag games in general.

Couldn't get anything with 83 C4 04 89 85 EC F9 FF FF using latest CE

Couldn't get anything with 83 C4 04 89 85 EC F9 FF FF using latest CE
Half-check (fill) Writable chechbox under Memory Scan Options before searching for that array of bytes. I've just tested the trial version, and indeed there were 0 results with the default setting of Writable (checked); half-checked state gives exactly 1 result and the H-code /HW2C:14@there works.

Half-check (fill) Writable chechbox under Memory Scan Options before searching for that array of bytes. I've just tested the trial version, and indeed there were 0 results with the default setting of Writable (checked); half-checked state gives exactly 1 result and the H-code /HW2C:14@there works.

The result I get still dosnt appear to hook anything.
Would the OS make any difference? Machine I use runs Win7.
Also cant seem to locate the "Show static addresses using their static notation" option you mentioned in the above post.

The result I get still dosnt appear to hook anything.
Would the OS make any difference? Machine I use runs Win7.
Also cant seem to locate the "Show static addresses using their static notation" option you mentioned in the above post.
If the result is there, it must do the same thing as in the trial, where H-code works (I used Win7 and Textractor, ITHVNR and ITH - all worked). Admin rights, antivirus, DRM and text hooker might matter. Download the trial and practice on it with antivirus disabled, then repeat with the full version.
As for the static notation, right click the results window, then in Preferences you will find the checkbox in question, at least in Cheat Engine 7.1
Also check that the byte array you found changes when you attach the text hooker at that address - if it doesn't, then your text hooker failed to inject the hook. Run it as admin or try another program. Also, if the full version has DRM, it can conflict with text hooking, try the demo to make sure it's not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/