[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200731] [ANIM.teamMM] 俺の彼女は他人棒が気になるようです。 + Voice Tokuten + Voice Drama + ED Theme [H-Game] [Crack]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
top_mainvisual2d15daa0834762739.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7621d1319fb9535315fbce20ee96f9299e0c9e06&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-978577/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link or Uploaded Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [200731] [ANIM.teamMM] 俺の彼女は他人棒が気になるようです。 + Voice Tokute.torrent
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,036
  • [200731] [ANIM.teamMM] 俺の彼女は他人棒が気になるようです。 クラック.rar
    507.8 KB · Views: 5,904
Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200731] [ANIM.teamMM] 俺の彼女は他人棒が気になるようです。 + Voice Tokuten + Voice Drama + ED Theme [H-Game]

kami always_smile-sama please help us.

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200731] [ANIM.teamMM] 俺の彼女は他人棒が気になるようです。 + Voice Tokuten + Voice Drama + ED Theme [H-Game]

Hey, can anyone tell me how I get this game to run ?

Thanks for sharing @girlcelly :)

You have to wait for crack.

This game needs a crack.

Now, waiting our savior!!

Thanks for Sharing @girlcelly. Hope we get crack soon from @always_smile

i cannot open the game, and it asked me to install this program sdrt5060 exe please help :(
Screenshot-1.png

Last edited:

This game need Crack

do you know usually how long did we need to wait for crack to release? thx :)

I found a method of cracking it via this link:
https://pastebin.com/wKJuWdVL

This worked for me, although I don't know if my crack will work for you though.

Attachments

• taninbo-nodrm.rar
    430.3 KB · Views: 1,716

I found a method of cracking it via this link:
https://pastebin.com/wKJuWdVL

This worked for me, although I don't know if my crack will work for you though.

Good coding, I just now installed phyton to build the crack through the coding, finally the game start successfully!
thanks for sharing

Wow this game is also netorase, if you do not have sex with your girl and just choose netorase options this will enable netorase route and she will tell you that you are not allowed to have sex until marriage meanwhile your friend becomes her sex friend lol.

Never saw a game like this, perfect 10/10

Can I get some help, The game won't play. The window for the game opens then immediately closes. there is no error message. what do i have to change to get it working? None of the other ANIM games give me this issue.

Game requirements:

対応OS
日本語版 Windows 7/8/8.1/10
CPU
Core2Duo 2.4GHz以上
HDD容量
約5GB(インストール必須)
メモリ
8GB以上
ドライブ
8倍速以上のDVD-ROMドライブ
解像度
1280×720 フルカラー、VRAM1GB以上
音源
Wave形式のファイルが再生でき、DirectSoundに対応したサウンドカード
DirectX
DirectX9.0c以上
ネット認証
PlayDRM認証を採用しています。
ゲームの初回起動時にPC上からインターネットを利用した認証が必要になります。
携帯電話・スマートフォン・iPad・Androidタブレットからの認証はできません。
電動オナホール
電動オナホール『CycloneX10USB』、『臨界点-rinkaiten-』標準対応
その他
・鑑賞:CG鑑賞/アニメ鑑賞/シーン回想/立ち絵鑑賞/音楽鑑賞
・機能:メッセージスキップ/オートプレイ/バックログ/フローチャート
/シーンジャンプ/ボイスカット/BGV(バックグラウンドボイス)等

Game closing at start is usually caused by :
1) Antivirus thinking it's a dangerous file => add an exception
or
2) Probleme with Japanese on non Japanese local setting computer. Try renaming the game folder path to remove Japanese / syntax, make a short path to the exe and / or switch to local setting or emulate Japanese Local setting.

Getting this error when I try to run it. What does it mean?View attachment 25175

Missing or corrupted resources, possibly corrupted installation or downloads. Recheck your download with the torrent, and reinstall perhaps? Remember to apply the crack provided above.

I still find it funny that you guys play these games without being able to read anything, but I guess this "kind of game" doesn't need much.
If only our Japanese friends know how us gaikokujin struggling to play, from setting up the machine translation interface, randomly set the options hoping to change the sound or the transparency or text speed.

Game requirement is still amusing: Core2Duo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.