[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [180323] [戯画] メルキス -Spend with you the sweet day like fairy tales- + Original Soundtrack + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
LwznyDrx_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:10072FE3A09B4EB1E11DAB28E062411E74E072CC&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-686033/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcellynemu.blogspot.com ( New blog )

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [180323] [戯画] メルキス + Original Soundtrack + Manual.torrent
    18.4 KB · Views: 297
  • AlphaPatcher.rar
    226.3 KB · Views: 3,818
Last edited:
The latest entry on the well established Kiss series from Giga is here. It got all the things you enjoy from the series. High School romance, heroine that breaks the status quo and a main character that gets around. I did not played the trial but from what I know the poster heroine is friends to the guy via LINE and she transfer to her school and meet each other without realizing that they already talk in LINE.

Beware of the Idles of March!

Save

Walkthrough

Reactions: Damaged
I'm getting two odd behaviours (not game breaking, just odd and a tad annoying) with this game. First, at start it always activates auto-update function even though the update is already installed (in previous Giga games, the auto update didn't activate if it could see that the game was already updated).
Second: in the extra section (cg, events, music etc.), background picture is a h-scene, one from the extra contents, instead of a greyed out classroom bg as it should be, this happens also with extra episodes not installed.

Anyone else experiencing these? Just want to know if it's something on my end or else.

I'm getting two odd behaviours (not game breaking, just odd and a tad annoying) with this game. First, at start it always activates auto-update function even though the update is already installed (in previous Giga games, the auto update didn't activate if it could see that the game was already updated).
Second: in the extra section (cg, events, music etc.), background picture is a h-scene, one from the extra contents, instead of a greyed out classroom bg as it should be, this happens also with extra episodes not installed.

Anyone else experiencing these? Just want to know if it's something on my end or else.

1. I set it to "don't auto-update" and so can't help you to reproduce this.

2. For the Extra section, all of the backgrounds are the greyed out ones as usual.

Maybe the cache/data files is/are corrupted somehow? You may try to delete the script.dat and config.dat under "C:\Users\[User Name]\Documents\GIGA\Mellkiss\Save" and try again (also try to import settings from any previous game that hasn't got weird behaviours).

Yes, I already deleted the save directory several times, and restarted importing settings from previous working games, it's a huge list but I usually pick either the latest Kiss, Full Kiss in this case, or the latest comedy, Soikano in this case. The errors remained no matter what I chose.

So I started digging more into it. It turned out that the two odd behaviours were linked. I uninstalled the game and deleted the save directory. Opened the registry and deleted all entries related to "mellkiss", which were quite a few. Made a clean install of the game. Executed (manually) the autoupdate which this time gave message "game is updated to latest patch" but actually didn't add any patch. Ran the game, no odd cgs in the extra section. Closed the game, added the extra episodes, ran again, no errors.

So the problem was the update file originally downloaded yesterday. It was somewhere in the temp files, a zip named mellkiss101. This is the one that made the game fail in executing correctly. Considering it looks like a genuine update from Giga, but its date is february 26, 2018, I believe it was a patch for the trial. Curiously enough, while I often play trial versions of Giga games, this time I didn't even download the trial, let alone play it. So it never appeared on my pc, yet somehow after the first installation the game behaved like it needed this update.

At any rate, before doing all the extra research work (boring and time consuming) I wanted to know if it was my problem, so thanks for telling me it indeed was.

Yes, I already deleted the save directory several times, and restarted importing settings from previous working games, it's a huge list but I usually pick either the latest Kiss, Full Kiss in this case, or the latest comedy, Soikano in this case. The errors remained no matter what I chose.

So I started digging more into it. It turned out that the two odd behaviours were linked. I uninstalled the game and deleted the save directory. Opened the registry and deleted all entries related to "mellkiss", which were quite a few. Made a clean install of the game. Executed (manually) the autoupdate which this time gave message "game is updated to latest patch" but actually didn't add any patch. Ran the game, no odd cgs in the extra section. Closed the game, added the extra episodes, ran again, no errors.

So the problem was the update file originally downloaded yesterday. It was somewhere in the temp files, a zip named mellkiss101. This is the one that made the game fail in executing correctly. Considering it looks like a genuine update from Giga, but its date is february 26, 2018, I believe it was a patch for the trial. Curiously enough, while I often play trial versions of Giga games, this time I didn't even download the trial, let alone play it. So it never appeared on my pc, yet somehow after the first installation the game behaved like it needed this update.

At any rate, before doing all the extra research work (boring and time consuming) I wanted to know if it was my problem, so thanks for telling me it indeed was.

Oops - looks like they forgot to modify the update server's script at their end to production version's after copying it from the trial version's :(

Anyways, glad to hear that the problem has been resolved :)

Last edited:
How to enable it? I read the thread but completely missed on how to unlock the extra episode.

Just do the same thing that you've done to any GIGA games released so far that contain extra episodes, not just the mentioned 添いカノ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.