[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150529] [SMEE] ピュア×コネクト -PURE×CONNECT- 初回限定版 + Maxi Single + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
r9LqErk.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8FE077B32662F6FAB8563E2B662359E829C16F04&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-364702/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150529] [SMEE] ピュア×コネクト -PURE×CONNECT- 初回限定版 + Maxi Single + .torrent
    20.5 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
Now this game is a must for me since I have always been a fan of the approach that Smee takes in building believable relationships in their games. I love eroges that feel a little to close to reality when it comes to meeting and dating someone. That and the fact that at least 2 heroines here are not in high school, closer to my dream of having a decent eroge where all the heroines are in college. But if you want my opinion who will be my favorite heroine route, I think ironically to my tastes it will be Ayumi for 1 reason only. It is a nod that this game exists in the same universe as Friend/Lover and well that is why I love Marvel movies. Say it with your chest: Shared Universe.

Since there is no goodies for now I will leave it for later for either me or other members to put. Cheers!

Update: Goodie!

Walkthrough

Reactions: AHT69
Does anyone know if we can hook the Mobile messages as well or not? those for example:

TFvGh2Q.jpg

ITHVNR can hook the game itself without a problem but cant see those.

Does anyone know if we can hook the Mobile messages as well or not? those for example:

TFvGh2Q.jpg

ITHVNR can hook the game itself without a problem but cant see those.

You can't since those are image files. There is no text involved so they can't be hooked. I know because I played SMEE last game and its the same thing.

You can't since those are image files. There is no text involved so they can't be hooked. I know because I played SMEE last game and its the same thing.

I see, Well since Mobile Messages at Pretty cation or some games like that are hookable I thought maybe this could be too, but its not a big problem since I can understand pretty much.

Update: This is the best game of the month hands down. It exceeded any expectations I had from SMEE. Every single character was designed and written with heart. The protagonist is likable as hell and the setting feels fresh (I cannot remember too many games where you date your co-workers, the only one that comes to mind is EROGE from clockup for some reason) and interactive. Usually when I play an eroge there is a chance that I will skip a heroine or two but here, just by completing the prologue I know I will be well serviced in any route. 5/5 do recommend.

Update: This is the best game of the month hands down. It exceeded any expectations I had from SMEE. Every single character was designed and written with heart. The protagonist is likable as hell and the setting feels fresh (I cannot remember too many games where you date your co-workers, the only one that comes to mind is EROGE from clockup for some reason) and interactive. Usually when I play an eroge there is a chance that I will skip a heroine or two but here, just by completing the prologue I know I will be well serviced in any route. 5/5 do recommend.

Their older games were also like this, Smee really makes great heroines and makes great effort on them. For example Fureraba's all of heroines were really awesome (Specially Misaki, she was one of the best heroines I have ever played) and Loverable's all of heroines were really charming as well. They know how to this shit.

But I'm not agreeing about the co-workers part, Its a pretty common theme. Like Berry's, Parfait, Tropical Kiss series, Aozora Stripe, Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort etc etc. Its still a great game, just not that unique.

Reactions: 'fresco

I agree, but a few minor things I feel could be smoother.
-While I like that every heroine gets some specific MC-time during the common route, I kinda expected similar to Fureraba a few heroine-specific moments for the heroine I planned to choose (being determined by the amount of SMS you send to her). As I'm playing Shiho's route first, I missed those moments to see why she actually fell for the MC. If that's brought upon during her route, that's perfectly fine, though.
- Shiho's confession scene was quite anticlimatic *lol*. I'll choose to let the MC confess this time and see how it's done there.

Otherwise? Yup, the common route was quite entertaining. It's a fresh feeling how every heroine acts convincingly in their "Renai? lol no thanks!" mindset.

Reactions: 'fresco
But I'm not agreeing about the co-workers part, Its a pretty common theme. Like Berry's, Parfait, Tropical Kiss series, Aozora Stripe, Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort etc etc. Its still a great game, just not that unique.
Fureraba was cool. I really enjoyed the "small talk" mechanic. You had to really pay attention to each personality to progress. Not as punishing as the xCATION series but still there. I think it was simplified in this game a bit. And I know it is not unique, it just that with the characterization and dialogue it feels fresh. And the co-workers idea for some reason EROGE! was the only one I could quickly think about. After all in the eroge industry everyone plag..I mean "creatively inspires" one another.

I agree, but a few minor things I feel could be smoother.
-While I like that every heroine gets some specific MC-time during the common route, I kinda expected similar to Fureraba a few heroine-specific moments for the heroine I planned to choose (being determined by the amount of SMS you send to her). As I'm playing Shiho's route first, I missed those moments to see why she actually fell for the MC. If that's brought upon during her route, that's perfectly fine, though.
- Shiho's confession scene was quite anticlimatic *lol*. I'll choose to let the MC confess this time and see how it's done there.

Otherwise? Yup, the common route was quite entertaining. It's a fresh feeling how every heroine acts convincingly in their "Renai? lol no thanks!" mindset.

I haven't finished the common. I am already creating a completion order though. As always, my favorite heroine shall be last (unless its a forced route game then shucks for me). And thanks for the heads up on Shiho's route. She is my second to last in my cue and since I belong more to the "let them confess to me" camp because I enjoy more dialogue and shenanigans this is immensely helpful to increase my enjoyment. Thanks! And by the way, I do love the whole "Renai, sure whatever/maybe later/not my cup of tea" mentality as well.

wow i am really really enjoying this game so far. all of the heroines are so well-written i wish they were real.

Can't hook this game
& this "/HBN-20*0@CC48CE" not work for me
Can someone give me solutions ?

After H scenes there's usually scene where they on bed talking that comes along with CG, got that scene for all other heroines except Sora, but when i finish the game found the CG in the omake menu but no scene for that
Anyone else got this problem? :|
I noticed there was 2 links from girlcelly for this game, wondering is that's related to this problem, gotta download again if it is =ω=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.