[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150424] [BaseSon] 真・恋姫†英雄譚 1 ~乙女艶乱☆三国志演義[蜀]~ + Append Data + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
0DQiGTs.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A855CFF047A716C868C0B96D99C48AF099539CD1&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-350865/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...This gae need Crack to get it working...

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150424] [BaseSon] 真・恋姫†英雄譚 1 ~乙女艶乱☆三国志演義[蜀]
    12.5 KB · Views: 8,130
Last edited:
Thanks for the share but I guess I will wait for somebody to release a patch. No hurries. Probably somebody at Galgame or from other Chinese forums might help. I will keep an eye to see if I can share it.

Seems I'm having trouble starting it with the patch. Formats and Locale are set to Japanese, but it shows absolutely no sign of opening. Instant close if it started at all. I miss something somewhere?

After installing the patch, I always got the "Insufficient System Resources exist to complete the requested service" window error whenever I try to to start the game. Any body got the same problem ?

A file can't be defrosted, so could you stick a crack independently? When that I try to defrost" Stacks are broken."

I seem to be having problem installing it.
When i run the "setup" and picked which hard drive im installing it. and finaly acepting it. It Goes "Install has stopped working"

Seems I'm having trouble starting it with the patch. Formats and Locale are set to Japanese, but it shows absolutely no sign of opening. Instant close if it started at all. I miss something somewhere?

hi, i got the same problem as Techigai, the patch file not working but the original exe does,
anyone manage to solve this problem ?

*fixed the problem by fixing the exe value in regedit

Last edited:
I seem to be having problem installing it.
When i run the "setup" and picked which hard drive im installing it. and finaly acepting it. It Goes "Install has stopped working"

Scratch this question. I just made a simple mistake and that was... Foldername was too long so. And i got it installed now sorry to bother.

hi, i got the same problem as Techigai, the patch file not working but the original exe does,
anyone manage to solve this problem ?

*fixed the problem by fixing the exe value in regedit

can you elaborate , the value mine had was cs2, changed to eiyuutan1.exe still nothing happens.

Yeah, Me too. The crack won't work for me either. Does it really work?
I've tried the crack from 2djgame, it also doesn't work. Please anyone can help?
Mine win7, all language and other setting is already Japanese. I copied the crack to install folder, and clicking it, and nothing happened.

Edit : It's work. The key is you have to copy ALL the extract files. Thanks for the crack.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakc103
Wow. I should follow the directions to the letter. Who knew a Text file would make it work? Thanks for clearing that up.

Have you tried to updated (use append file) first before you cracked it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.