[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Soundtrack + Manual + Wallpaper [Modified Version] [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
DdxqBoT.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F1B108DAA291D179118E0076B26DF44726BE6AD3&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-338649/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...For some unknown reasons, Original Game iso file got corrupted while transferring from our Staff to server so it caused in-game errors...Because of that, old torrent/direct download links will be deleted ! You only need to re-download the game and skip Special Soundtrack because it is still the same...My apologies...>_<

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Soundtrack + Manual + Wa.torrent
    21.1 KB · Views: 768
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 5,722
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 5,098
Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Soundtrack + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

No.1 of this month list thnx as always with fast upload!!!

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Soundtrack + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Hanasaki Work Spring! vndb

Err it's just me or did you guys have sounds problem in the game?

Screenshot? How to reproduce the problem?

here it is

error.png

i try to check the file name in the folder, try to re-install, use dummy(I don't know even what is this)
and it's still happen everytime i move the mouse scroll into prologue,config,etc...

Help ME!!!

here it is

View attachment 7193

i try to check the file name in the folder, try to re-install, use dummy(I don't know even what is this)
and it's still happen everytime i move the mouse scroll into prologue,config,etc...

Help ME!!!

So I encountered a similar problem and I have fixed it.

Not exactly the most elegant solution but here it is;

Saga Planets' games share a similar file structure. I was playing Karmaruka Circle few nights ago and had it installed in my computer: I just replaced all files in 'wav' folder from Hanasaki with that of Karmaruka Circle.

It might turn out to be weird because i might have unmatching sound effects, but voice and bgm is all that matters to me so I am willing to take that side effect.

Happening at the sound effects :|

サウンドファイル se455 の準備中にエラーが発生しました。

hanasaki86.png

yeah though the title sound problem has been solved, the rest is still same...
i still going on though... well, it's a little bit annoying though..

VnDB , romanji: Hanasaki Work Spring!

Description
In the midst of spring, the season of first encounters and love, Yuuma was content to waste his time away.
However, these dog days began to change with his chance meeting with the mysterious Inori, the Yuki-onna of Suzugaoka Gakuen.
Soon after, he was invited by Ayano to the ‘ghost club’, which is actually not related to the occult, but rather a gathering place for people with regrets.
He was made the new leader of the club despite his reluctance.
Before long, he was surrounded by peculiar girls left and right: cool lone wolf Inori, carefree repeater Ayano, smitten kouhai Hikari, and pushy ‘bro’ Wakaba.
Who will he end up in this irreplaceable youth story?[From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Having a strange issue where the game flickers making it impossible to click on anything. It could just be my graphics card issue though since I'm running a parallel on a Mac. Can somebody confirm? Here's a screenshot: Screen Shot 2015-03-28 at 3.13.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-28 at 3.13.39 AM.png

any h-code for this VN yet?
if any.. may i request it here?
thx in advance

any h-code for this VN yet?
if any.. may i request it here?
thx in advance

Try this ITHVNR
After attach the game process, play 1-2 dialogue, then choose the new hook address at the bottom (the first 3 are repeat crap that may cause the game to freeze)

Or you can try this : /HW-4@F9CCC:SiglusEngine.exe
The code are taken from ITHVNR, you can use it with normal ITH

Try this ITHVNR
After attach the game process, play 1-2 dialogue, then choose the new hook address at the bottom (the first 3 are repeat crap that may cause the game to freeze)

Thank you very much

i keep the game fullscreen on proimary monitor, ith/atlas/walktru/everything else on secondary monito, so yes, you can with the right environment, just keep the secondary desktop located to the upper left of the primary desktop (you'll understand eventually why).

im having the same issue with the sound thing that that one guy was having. i cant click anything because of it. i dont have that one vn installed so does anyone have another idea?

Try this ITHVNR

i used this and it crashed the vn.

hmm, nvm my last post. im sorry for posting so much in such little time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha