[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150327] [PULLTOP LATTE] ミライカノジョ 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Drama CD + Harem Patch + Manual + Wallpaper + Update [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
27KllF6.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0D2D47B96D458B45ACB331CED86912869D22EDFA&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-338670/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150327] [PULLTOP LATTE] ミライカノジョ 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Drama.torrent
    20.9 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Thanks! It's glad this source has included the DLC~

Edit: Official artwork for the OST (from the QR code printed on the CD surface):
OST_artwork.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ask201 and AHT69
VNDB , romanji: Mirai Kanojo

Description
Takaya had started going out with a girl who he had been interested in for quite some time and was looking forward to enjoying a lovey-dovey relationship.
But then another girl showed up, who was the same girl from another time (whether it be from the future, past or as another form in the present)!?

“Which of us do you like!?”
How could he choose between them? They were both his dearest lover and possessed different charms.
But of course there’s only one answer… “I’ll go out with both of you!”
This was the beginning of a strange love triangle. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

error.jpgI'm getting an error when starting the game...something about Rio.arc file...anybody knows how to fix this?

Last edited:
change region and language to japan

For a clear instruction to anyone who may think "change the system locale", change not only system locale, but the 'Formats' too.
It works for me, but instead the calendar and everything else is changed to Japanese too. :o

The worse part is when this VN still has no English patch...........
:chuuni_reality:

tried that already before posting the screenshot..

Then your installation may somehow get corrupted (if you've indeed changed BOTH the non-Unicode program's locale AND the Formats to Japanese, which I doubt, as, from your screenshot, the title bar of the game window is still in gibberish). You may need to reinstall the game again, or even download the image again from another source.

Have you ever encountered this problem when playing previous titles from ensemble or PULLTOP in the past?

Then your installation may somehow get corrupted (if you've indeed changed BOTH the non-Unicode program's locale AND the Formats to Japanese, which I doubt, as, from your screenshot, the title bar of the game window is still in gibberish). You may need to reinstall the game again, or even download the image again from another source.

Have you ever encountered this problem when playing previous titles from ensemble or PULLTOP in the past?

nope..already played the one with "sweetest summer" on it's title and it worked without any problem..this is the only game having that trouble so far..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.