[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150130] [戯画] ハルキス -When did you know your true heart?- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Drama CD + Extra Episode + Bonus + Manual [H-Ga

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
b52c7Cp.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F1AC619303DB03917D16202FB315661E327D5670&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-314051/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150130] [戯画] ハルキス -When did you know your true heart?- 初回限定版 + Orig.torrent
    18.4 KB · Views: 841
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 18,438
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 5,573
  • (18禁ゲーム) [150130] [戯画] ハルキス 初回限定版 追加エピソード.rar
    5 MB · Views: 16,359
Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150130] [戯画] ハルキス -When did you know your true heart?- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Drama CD + Bonus + Manual [H-Game]

Nice! I hope 学園舞闘のフォークロア will also be released soon

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150130] [戯画] ハルキス -When did you know your true heart?- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Drama CD + Bonus + Manual [H-Game]

Girlcelly the game requires a password to continue to install....
Edit: just copy the game datas and paste and use crack to work

Last edited:

VNDB , romanji: Haru Kiss

Description
This is the latest title in GIGA’s school love ADV Kiss series.
Shuuji’s grades have taken a hit since he played around too much, so his cousin Tsubame decides to take him in to keep an eye on him.
But since she’s usually busy with work, he ends up taking care of the house along with younger cousin Aoi.
He wishes to become independent soon.
At this time, he helped his classmate Itsuki and became pretend lovers with her.
Then his imouto Konomi came to see him, along with the daughter of his judo teacher and his osananajimi, Amane.
What future awaits him? [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Reactions: stormofshadow

number 2 of this month list thnx as always girl...

Girlcelly the game requires a password to continue to install....
Edit: just copy the game datas and paste and use crack to work
It's not a password related to the installation, it simply asks you to write the serial code to download the extra scenario. Simply clicking "no" (the right option) will proceed with the installation with no problems and just skip the extra scenario step.

Reactions: stormofshadow

Where is the option to advance the whole sentence with one mouse click? Sometimes text is held back while the character talks.

Where is the option to advance the whole sentence with one mouse click? Sometimes text is held back while the character talks.

There's "held back" because there're essentially more than one sentence, but just got filled into the text box without clearing it first. As you can see, when you click during this kind of so-called "held back", the character immediately starts speaking the next portion of the text that just appears in the text box.

I don't know if there's such an option, but what you asked is the same as "skipping some of the dialogs without loading them at all"... Maybe you can set the Skip option to "skip everything" (when pressing Ctrl key) instead of the default "only skip those that were read".

:whistle::whistle::yawn:

Nice! many thanks :)

Nope... Make sure your OS is supported by the game.

I found out what was making my game crash, it was the new secret scenario. I just installed the game and used moved all the content in the secret scenario bonus unto my install folder, but for some reason the game kept on crashing on the beginning. After I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it without putting in the secret scenario, the game works perfectly fine

I found out what was making my game crash, it was the new secret scenario. I just installed the game and used moved all the content in the secret scenario bonus unto my install folder, but for some reason the game kept on crashing on the beginning. After I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it without putting in the secret scenario, the game works perfectly fine

Ah, maybe there were some data inconsistencies after applying the bonus thingy...?

Ah, maybe there were some data inconsistencies after applying the bonus thingy...?

most likely yeah, gonna clear the game first before applying the bonus, I want to read the story routes for each heroine. After finishing gonna apply the bonus again and see if the problem was just in the beginning or will affect the entire game.

The authentication tool for the bonus isn't working for me, is it possible to simply upload the downloaded data?

You don't need to do anything with that exe file; all you need to do is to extract ALL files in the archive to the game folder, as described in the comments of the archive.

I assumed that was the case too, but I don't see the supposed scenarios anywhere. 2djgame forums also had some posts reporting the same thing. The way walkthrough sites phrased it is that there should be some option for "Special Episode" somewhere for the downloaded content, but I simply don't see that anywhere.

I assumed that was the case too, but I don't see the supposed scenarios anywhere. 2djgame forums also had some posts reporting the same thing.

Ah, now I see what happened: girlcelly tried to copy that crack from 2djgame, but they, for some reason, removed that little text file, where the crack will NOT work without it. Those who had problems in the 2djgame forums also thought that that text file had no use, but this isn't the case.

So, download the pack again from FlowerTradeWind's post (i.e. the ORIGINAL publisher from 2djgame): http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ck-nodvd-label-included-extra-episode-314087/

Reactions: kotonomiya
(18禁ゲーム) [150130] [戯画] ハルキス 初回限定版 追加エピソード.rar I can't download this file

(18禁ゲーム) [150130] [戯画] ハルキス 初回限定版 追加エピソード.rar I can't download this file

I can download it, as it's attached in this thread (i.e. stored in the servers of this website), so it's probably something's wrong at your end (e.g. your anti-virus somehow blocked the download).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?