[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [141128] [SkyFish poco] Bunny Paradise ばにぱら ~恋人全員バニー化計画~ + Naked Patch + Sofmap Drama CD + Manual Scans

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Cover.jpg

Info

Romanji title: Bunny Paradise Bani Para ~Koibito Zenin Bani-ka Keikaku~
Official title: Bunny Paradise ばにぱら ~恋人全員バニー化計画~
Package Size: 2.76 GB

Info: http://www.sky-fish.jp/sf-poco/bunny/index.html
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=814252
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v15368

I actually prefer the Neko Cafe, the bunny doesn't look Pure and Innocent this time :(

Main Game

:torrent: (18禁ゲーム) [141128] [SkyFish poco] Bunny Paradise ばにぱら ~恋人全員バニー化計画~ + Naked Patch + Sofmap Drama CD.torrent (14 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [141128] [SkyFish poco] Bunny Paradise ばにぱら ~恋人全員バニー化計画~
(18禁ゲーム) [141128] [SkyFish poco] Bunny Paradise ばにぱら ~恋人全員バニー化計画~ 『BunnyParadise 裸バニーパッチ』
(18禁ゲーム) [141128] [SkyFish poco] Bunny Paradise ばにぱら ~恋人全員バニー化計画~ Sofmap オリジナルドラマ CD
Manual Scans & Disk Scans

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-286426/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. But then again I don't think this is a "cafe" per say. It appears to be more the perverted club of the sensei in the school. But still a fetish is a fetish and a bunny girl is a bunny girl so it gets my thumbs up! :thumbup:

Walkthrough

Save

there so many games released yesterday
I hope my hard disk can keep up :D

Description
The prestigious girls’ school Usagino Gakuen is rumoured to be full of cute girls.
Shinsuke graduated from a top-tier university and was expected to be the heir of his father’s zaibatsu, which is one of the directors of the school.
However, he loves bunny girls more than anyone should.
The school’s prestige has taken a hit in recent times and he decided to become a teacher there to help rebuild it and prove his worthiness as the zaibatsu’s successor at the same time.
He proclaimed that the cause was a lack of etiquette, shyness and desire to serve among the girls.
His perfect plan was to create a ‘bunny club’ at the school and train all the students as bunny girls, who exemplify all these positive traits. [Taken from Micchi's Blog]

I am attracted to Eroge with interesting action, fantasy and a little bit of humor. I am telling you after playing this game for 30 minutes, I never laughed that hard for months. Kafuka is literally my favorite character so far and this game is the type of game that I will replay after a several months.

I just finished downloading. With this plethora of games released this November I was curious which ones were going to get start the inaugural playthroughs. The bunny girls had me interested. But with this comment you made...Now this game has my attention. Thank you!

Also, after playing this game for 5 hours, I learned that money can give probably anything. Yes, it can buy you a paradise!!

I have no idea how to turn on/off the Hadaka Patch. I am afraid that it might turn on automatically and ruin a funny scene

I have no idea how to turn on/off the Hadaka Patch. I am afraid that it might turn on automatically and ruin a funny scene
According to the instructions, once you install it you need to start a new game. At that point you'll have to choice yes or no. If yes you'll play in naked bunny mode (the girls will be naked only when dressed as "bunnies" so their only clothes will be the bunny ears, note that this'll only affect character sprites and not cg scenes), if you select no you'll play in normal bunny mode.

I don't think you can disable it if you started the game with it, or viceversa (enable it if you started without).

Reactions: SaitoEXE
According to the instructions, once you install it you need to start a new game. At that point you'll have to choice yes or no. If yes you'll play in naked bunny mode (the girls will be naked only when dressed as "bunnies" so their only clothes will be the bunny ears, note that this'll only affect character sprites and not cg scenes), if you select no you'll play in normal bunny mode.

I don't think you can disable it if you started the game with it, or viceversa (enable it if you started without).

Thank you very much, good thing I started the game before I applied the patch

Hey guys.. i have a problem with this game.. when i started the game i got an error.. "ExHibit stop working" and the game close itself..

I almost dont have problems with others game cause i have my pc in japaness but idk why i cant start this game..

I need some codec or something?, tyvm for the answers..

Could someone seed? The download has been stalled for the past 24 hours.

Please and thank you

For anyone else who wants to download this game (which judging from the number of peer connections on my torrent client, it looks like there are quite a few), I haven't had any luck downloading it using this particular torrent. However, I was able to download it by going to girlcelly's post and downloading that torrent file. I'm currently seeding it as well with 100% progress completion, if anyone else is having trouble downloading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

If you are in need of dependable car transport in Gurgaon, consider choosing Rehousing Packers and Movers. Our efficient services ensure a safe and hassle-free journey for your vehicle.
Looking for reliable car transport in Chandigarh? Look no further than Rehousing Packers and Movers. With our seamless services, your vehicle's journey is secure and stress-free.
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?