[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [141128] [ensemble] 乙女が奏でる恋のアリア + Diva Patch + Bonus [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
FIIBPzG.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:15F94D64C5414F9799DEB67D739B40EBF85DEB5F&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-286365/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [141128] [ensemble] 乙女が奏でる恋のアリア + Diva Patch + Bonus.torrent
    20.6 KB · Views: 581
If you ever wonder..."Geez If I only my protagonist was a trap. Like a real trap in that he looks like a girl, is voiced by a female seiyuu but porks like Evan Stone." No fear, Ensemble has your back with a buffet of the androgynous carvings that you crave. This one is not different folks. Grab a dude that talks like a girl, refers to him in the ever popular "boku" pronoun and looks like a girl even without a dress and make him the a singing diva!

Happy BLK Friday!

If you ever wonder..."Geez If I only my protagonist was a trap. Like a real trap in that he looks like a girl, is voiced by a female seiyuu but porks like Evan Stone." No fear, Ensemble has your back with a buffet of the androgynous carvings that you crave. This one is not different folks. Grab a dude that talks like a girl, refers to him in the ever popular "boku" pronoun and looks like a girl even without a dress and make him the a singing diva!

Happy BLK Friday!

Well if you ever notice, Ensemble mainly features two different kinds of games and this one with a "almost" female main character is one of them.

IMO Ensemble had done this well.

Anyway, happy black Friday guys ima enjoy with this game

Vndb , romanji: Otome ga Kanaderu Koi no Aria

Description
Tsukasa is a sopranista-in-training, a male who can sing in the same vocal range as a female soprano.
He had been studying overseas for the past year and came back to Japan a month early for vacation to surprise his parents.
However, they were gone for a trip and were having the house fully renovated while away, so he ended up without a place to stay.
After deciding to live alone for the month, he met a girl named Ayaka by chance when she heard him sing at the park.
She told him that she had been looking for someone who could sing like him and wanted him to come to her school to sing at the upcoming festival.
Even though he was troubled at the sudden request, he wasn’t able to turn her down and ended up at Shinou Academy, a European-style girls’ school.
“W-Wait! D-Didn’t I tell you I’m a boy?”
“But with your looks and voice…”
His complaints fell on deaf ears and after being dressed up in girls’ clothes, he was surprised when he looked in the mirror.
Tsukasa agreed to attend Miou Academy for the month as a girl, Izumi, and star as a ‘diva’ at the Shinou Festival one month later. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Well if you ever notice, Ensemble mainly features two different kinds of games and this one with a "almost" female main character is one of them.

IMO Ensemble had done this well.

Done this well? Well that sounds a tiny like an understatement. That's like saying that McDonalds has done the hamburger thing well. Ensemble in my opinion has basically monopolized almost this trope. The only competition I have seen is Navel. But I don't think that counts because is a franchise of 2 games versus an entire brand of trappy protagonists. But still, just like the McRib, I do enjoy some trap pork now and then in my games.

Thanks the Trial was relly good, so I was waiting for this.

PS anyone a idea why this includes a Seinarukana Pic?

i already set it to japan,,but only this game show some unknown font >.<

here 1 of the other game that show japanese font properly
he.jpg

Last edited:
Done this well? Well that sounds a tiny like an understatement. That's like saying that McDonalds has done the hamburger thing well. Ensemble in my opinion has basically monopolized almost this trope. The only competition I have seen is Navel. But I don't think that counts because is a franchise of 2 games versus an entire brand of trappy protagonists. But still, just like the McRib, I do enjoy some trap pork now and then in my games.

I see what you are trying to say and I do agree with you. It sure looks like Ensemble almost monopolized this genre of trappy protagonists. But well, in my opinion their stories, settings, and arts kick other competitive companies' butt.

Don't get me wrong though, it doesn't mean they have the best stuff when comparing to other companies in terms of overall VN qualities.

Nonetheless I do like their games and this one hooks me up as well.

P.S. for some reason my English often cause misunderstanding so if you find this reply sounds weird to you please correct me.

If I remember correctly, to display texts properly for some games from WillPlus (ensemble, PULLTOP, etc.), you need to set the "Format" options to Japanese, too.

I have the same problem with fawwaz, but how do I set the "format" option to japanese? Where can I find the configuration for that?

I would really appreciate your help

If I remember correctly, to display texts properly for some games from WillPlus (ensemble, PULLTOP, etc.), you need to set the "Format" options to Japanese, too.

sorry for the double post, but omg i figured out.
Thank you so much, have a nice day sir

Anyone knows what's the diva patch for?

Bug fix patch has been released (BE WARNED: After installing this patch, all previous save data can NO LONGER be used (as bolded in the below quote)):
2015.01.06公開
『乙女が奏でる恋のアリア』修正パッチ

『乙女が奏でる恋のアリア』誤脱字の修正を行う修正パッチです。
※アップデート後も、クリアデータはそのまま使用できます。
※アップデート後は、以前のバージョンで作成したセーブデータが使用できなくなります。ご了承ください。

《修正内容》
・誤字、脱字の修正
・テキストバグの修正
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD(ミラー)

ファイル名:aria_revision_patch.exe
ファイルサイズ:3.72 MB (3,908,557 バイト)
MD5:10c73c343c61a94a4b1629783597077e
As seen from the above quote, fixes are limited to errors/bugs in the texts, so I don't think it's a good idea to install the patch if you're playing or even have finished the game.

i think that's the one albertwyy, but i can't download it, it need to login first, can you help me another way...? (i don't know how to register at baidu...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.