[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [141128] [チュアブルソフト] 残念な俺達の青春事情 + Drama CD + Bonus + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
GPztUNk.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A1019F746A8B6B31BD1CAF9F15468F83F1779E38&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-288648/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [141128] [チュアブルソフト] 残念な俺達の青春事情 + Drama CD + Bonus + Manu.torrent
    13 KB · Views: 513
anyone got hook code for the game ? after finally waiting for a week and no luck with the code @_@

i was able to get it to hook in VNR after messing with the settings and maxing the text speed. it uses a custom hook so i can't just give you a code

Yeah newest ITH doesn't hook the text at all, it just gets the system messages. We need a h-code.

VNDB , romanji: Zannen na Ore-tachi no Seishun Jijou.

Description
“Greetings, plebs.”
Those poison-laced words said with a sneering smile were transfer student Rinne’s first words… and she immediately regretted saying them.
That’s because Yutaka took an immediate interest in her and it was the first step in his quest to make her join the unofficial student council.
From that day on, her life changed, for better or for worse.
There is no one in this world who is perfect as we all have our own deficiencies.
That’s why it’s important for us to join hands and be together with others. [From Micchi's blog]

guys a question, i still it but when i try to open it a dialogue box witch a buch of japanese character and a window to write in pops up, i click ok but the game just close itself, what the hech do i do ?!!!

errr don't you think that those "bunch of jap character and a window to write in" somehow means something? like asking for a serial key? at least get a screenshot of it...

guys a question, i still it but when i try to open it a dialogue box witch a buch of japanese character and a window to write in pops up, i click ok but the game just close itself, what the hech do i do ?!!!

You have to type in the numbers they gave in japanese in their kanji form

e.g に-きゅう-よん-ご
That would be: 二九四五

i just set up a new laptop for eroge and had to go back and reinstall 3 or 4 chuablesoft games and had forgotten all about this, so here's a step by step for anyone who needs it or who searches for it in the future:

1. Open the program, get to the point where it asks for text input.
2. You should have the MS Japanese IME already installed, click the text box and switch to JP input, then to Hiragana.
3. Open http://www.omniglot.com/language/numbers/japanese.htm with an eye on the kanji for the first ten numbers. Open up the hiragana wiki page if you can't read hiragana, there's a table there organized by vowel and consonant.
4. Copy the hiragana characters shown after the : (colon) exactly as they appear, hit space after each number (for those who don't know, some numbers have two phonemes while others such as two/ni and five/go have one, so you'll need to work it out if you have no comprehension of japanese at all). hit space once and a line will come up under the characters, which may change, that's the IME guessing at which form you mean since japanese is a contextual language and computers are stupid. Hit space a second time to bring up a menu, then find the matching character on the list from the link, select, hit enter.
5. Repeat step 4 until all numbers have been converted from hiragana to kanji using the IME, then hit OK and it should be gone forever. Chuable games all use a randomized 'japanese customer' authentication thing (children learn the kanji numbers in elementary school and everyone who knows how to use a computer knows how to use the IME there) and have for years now, you only need to do it once and it won't lock you out if you fail repeatedly. It's some strange method of trying to prevent non-japanese customers from playing their games, or at least casual non-japanese from discovering the content of their benign eroge.

Who can say on that last comment, but sekai project is doing what they can to push good eroge on steam (and i don't care what anyone says, it is completely legit to translate the vita version of grisaia rather than doing that trashy shit rewrite bullshit that horrid french company tried a while back with if i had wings, plus they've got no problem releasing the 18+ version on PC via their own site). If they come thru on a same-day release of Nekopara at the end of the month I'll be legit impressed.

Someone has solution the ITH problem or h-code?

/HB-8*0:-20@8CC3C:残念な俺達の青春事情。.exe hooks the text, but you have to select a new code from ITH everytime the scene changes.

Damn, I've been trying to do it for 1 hour but couldn't in the end, it's so hard... :( If I read it well, it begins with a 4522, then I copied in the 4 other numbers in kanji I found in Hiragana with the conversation table as you said but it never worked for me :(

Anyone could tell me where I'm wrong, it drives me crazy :(

Damn, I've been trying to do it for 1 hour but couldn't in the end, it's so hard... :( If I read it well, it begins with a 4522, then I copied in the 4 other numbers in kanji I found in Hiragana with the conversation table as you said but it never worked for me :(

Anyone could tell me where I'm wrong, it drives me crazy :(

4522 = 四五二二 or try 四千五百二十二

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.