[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [141128] [インレ] ChuSingura46+1 -忠臣蔵46+1- 武士の鼓動(A samurai’s beat) 初回版 + OST + Sofmap + OP Song + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
zeaLsSk.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DAB126EBE0B5D61A7187C946647A583659A520BD&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-286489/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [141128] [インレ] ChuSingura46+1 -忠臣蔵46+1- 武士の鼓動 初回版 + OST + So.torrent
    48.8 KB · Views: 600
Damn this game is huge!!! But alright time to test out that new Hard Drive I bought in Black friday.

Here is some goods.

Walkthrough

Save

Reactions: AHT69
download on progress.....well i dont really care about the size as long as i can see yasube again with new story....but i really hope this game would like majikoi that each girl have her own route/story

VnDB , romanji: ChuSinGura 46+1 Bushi no Kodou

Description
This is the fandisk for ChuSinGura46+1.
Suguha and the 47 ronin were able to thwart the massive plot.
However, now he was faced with a new problem: due to a certain event, they all began vying for his love!
What will become of him when he’s tempted by all the brave and beautiful ladies across the land?
In addition, there’ll be a shocking revelation about the unexplained ‘empty time’ from the original game.
Waiting for them was the Shinsengumi ‘Mibu no Ookami’ (wolves of Mibu)!
It seems that they have time-slipped to the late Tokugawa period! [From Micchi's blog]

I asked this question in one of the ddl threads for this game as well, but perhaps someone here can answer this question (I've also now tried the multiple versions of the image for disc 2):
Disc 2 (when installing) appears to have broken/corrupt file on it that refuses to install. It is a Data Error (CRC) that occurs when trying to install the "image.xp3" file.
Is anyone else having this problem?

I asked this question in one of the ddl threads for this game as well, but perhaps someone here can answer this question (I've also now tried the multiple versions of the image for disc 2):
Disc 2 (when installing) appears to have broken/corrupt file on it that refuses to install. It is a Data Error (CRC) that occurs when trying to install the "image.xp3" file.

no...i dont have any problems......if you had that problem maybe from the source its corrupted or when you downloaded you have some kind trouble...well with that some kind of problems just re-download the game maybe from other source....and for note i downloaded the game from gc ddl thread and its work normally for me

Thanks for help. Turns out drive is failing and the mounted section of the image was a bad sector :)

Looks like i have the same problem, help..... how to solve?

I have an issue where when I mount the first disk to a drive and then click the .exe it says it is incompatible with my version of windows, can someone help?

Guys, how do you unlock or play out the "Another Story" portion? Is it in the main story or is there some secret 'extra' option?

I know it is an old thread but I'm still hoping someone could help me.. I had an issue with the installer saying I can't run this application that is in disc 1. thank you, I have a windows 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.