[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [140725] [Xuse] 新世黙示録 ~Death March~ 初回限定SPECIAL PACKAGE + Original Sound Tracks + Manual Scans + Update 1.01

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
c800132package.jpg

Info

Romanji title: 新世黙示録 ~Death March~
Official title: Shinsei Mokushiroku ~Death March~
Package Size: 2.17 GB

Info: http://www.xuse.co.jp/product/051_apocalypse/index.html
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=800132
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v12996

Main Game

torrent.gif
(18禁ゲーム) [140725] [Xuse] 新世黙示録 ~Death March~ 初回限定SPECIAL PACKAGE.torrent (11.5 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Updates 1.01

rar.gif
xf0226_v0101.exe (46.7 MB)

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [140725] [Xuse] 新世黙示録 ~Death March~
(18禁ゲーム) [140725] [Xuse] 新世黙示録 ~Death March~ ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK
Manuals Scans and Disk Scans

Password to unlock some swords

アパラージタ 88345678Z0
ベンザイ天剣 1PL4567QWD
デュランダル 54RS1768UY
アラハバキの剣 97CVHJ7865
ザドキエルの聖剣 JZB34WMNV0
ダンタリオンの剣 9FG6CXP21Z

Tutorial:http://www.xuse.co.jp/product/051_apocalypse/swords.html
Code:
❀AS Bought Game❀

Brought to you by Anime-Sharing.com
このゲームはAnime-Sharingのチームの提供で送り致します

You're free to distribute this file in anyway you like, however, please don't remove this info.txt
DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
VNDB romanji: Shinsei Mokushiroku ~Death March~

Description
Chikara lived in the Haiyama housing complex in the Tama Hills near Tokyo with his younger sister Suzu and his mother Emi.
Suddenly one day, the townspeople and those close to him were turned into zombies and came after him. There were also many unworldly beings and he wondered if the apocalypse had arrived.
Was this reality or just a nightmare?

In this RPG, you fight evil enemies with ‘swords’ while running around in a 3D map.
There are over 100 ‘swords’ (of which there are 3 types: holy, demonic, heavenly) and each has its own special ability.
You can level them up and also combine them to create even stronger swords. Playing the trial will give you a code for a free sword in the full game. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Anyone found out how the attacks work, seems like the swords have 3 Attack Parameter Black, Red and Blue, dont know what is good against what or what the colors mean.

Anyone found out how the attacks work, seems like the swords have 3 Attack Parameter Black, Red and Blue, dont know what is good against what or what the colors mean.
You just get a bunch of sword, fuse them to improve their level, equip them to your character to fill all the slots available (even if you wont use them) to increise their parameters. Turns are divided by three as default choose a character then choose the sword that depending on which is, it can heal or attack or give protection and the turns allow you even choose just one character multiple times but the same attack. You will memorize easily just by looking at the sword. The best sword deal more damage or multiple damage but it will consume more turns. Element are that important but some enemies can absorb if anything I think its: Black > Red > Blue > black or something like that.

These are basic instruction but to me this game was horrible I just chose auto-battle to finish the enemies easily even some bosses I won't always work but if don't just battle the enemies normally. Both system and battles were horrible IMO.

Password for more swords

メレク・タウスの剣 2S45HJ89KL
ダグザの大剣 323456KJHD
アメノトリフネの剣 AGH45KJ890

i don't have this game so i can't check if it does work
Check those paths in the registry and find if there are the uninstall informations; if you find it, export the key (for safety pourpose) and delete it.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

this one is not well know but used very often:
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products]

Especially the last key; when one of your programs ask for the missed .msi installer when you try to uninstall/reinstall, you can find the entry there, delete it and reinstall over.

error.jpgexcuse me anyone can help me? after i downloaded the file through the torrent on this link i can't seem to open the rar file it says error what should i do? ... the picture is attached for the error please help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.