家属~母と姉妹の嬌声~

Brand:BISHOP
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2019/09/27
CG Artist:水島☆多也、赤木リオ、深泥正、玄野トモアキ
Scenario Writer:麿、大津菜美、紺乃瑞樹、高橋冷夢、小沢裕樹
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1057415
http://www.bishop.gr.jp/products/kzk/index.html
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:12A0AC4073472329C2E0B29704DEBB6F99D82728
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...shop]-家属~母と姉妹の嬌声~-[2335m]-870572/#post4746285

walk through up?

I just completed 100%CG. Here is the guide:- There are 3 main characters (渡瀬 凪沙 - Nagisa Watase(white hair), 渡瀬 楓夏 - Watase Fuuka(purple hair), 渡瀬 乙葉 - Otoha Watase (mother)) , 2 side characters (田浦 真穂 - Maho (adult), 富沢 絵莉栖 - Emi Tomisawa (student)).- Firstly, you need choose all green events to lead red events of each main characters. 3 red events of Otaha will unlock Maho's event and 3 red events of Watase Fuuka will unlock Emi's events.- Secondly, Get all green and red events of two side characters first. They will unlock Harem Events with 3 main characters- !!! You shouldn't choose red events which make main characters choose becoming sex slave before secondly step other why Harem event will disappear.- Thirst, you can get 100% CG with just once play-through. If you choose Nagisa become the first sex slave, you will miss harem scene between her and Watase; If you choose Otaha become first sex slave, you will miss Harem event between her and Nagisa. If you choose Watase, you will miss harem scene between her and Otaha.- !!! Other thing need remember harem scenes between main character and side characters occur at main characters red events. You should save first before you choose because you can miss click and make one of 3 main characters become sex slave which make you miss other Harem scenes. There are 3 Harem scenes between 2 side characters with each of 3 main characters and 3 harem scenes between 3 main characters. 2 total harem scenes which one have "happy ending (pregnant ending)" and other do not have. Total will be 8 harem scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.