[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [170623][げーせん18] 戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- DX 遊戯強化版 [1585M] (Crack by 2DJGAME)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- DX 遊戯強化版

Brand:げーせん18
Product Price:¥5,500 (Inc-Tax ¥5,940)
Release Date:2017/06/23
Gerne:アペンドディスク
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=955315
http://www.unicorn-a.com/products/gesen18/sengomuramasa_dx_pk/
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5CB3B874B111A4622355096A3577C2F0CA036B08
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...強化版-[1585m]-crack-2djgame-619498/#post2734450

Thanks.
After Install, I use crack(overwrite), and click. But nothing happen.
What should I do?
(I had 戦御村正DX 1.02a(crack))

Someone knows how to install this game?

i haven't installed this one yet but usually this is how i install these unicorn-a dlc. first make sure you have the main game, i don't think this is a standalone content. with the main game installed, use the setup to install this downloadable content and once done extract all the crack file into the game folder.

Reactions: LIGHTDX
i haven't installed this one yet but usually this is how i install these unicorn-a dlc. first make sure you have the main game, i don't think this is a standalone content. with the main game installed, use the setup to install this downloadable content and once done extract all the crack file into the game folder.

I could tell which is the main game? since there are 3 titles in this series

戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- DX
戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- 通常版
戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- DX スペシャルパック

I could tell which is the main game? since there are 3 titles in this series

戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- DX
戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- 通常版
戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- DX スペシャルパック

The "original" game was 戦御村正 -剣の凱歌- 通常版 but it has hundreds of bugs and they had to do hundreds of updates until they decided that it was hopeless and they decided to make the DX version sending it to the user who bought the original game, then they made this enchanted DX スペシャルパック
This enchanted version has better 3d combats animations and models, at the very least the combat animation isn't as painful to watch as in the original DX. Personaly i liked more the simple combat animation in the original non-DX, thought i bet that 2D combat animations would have been awesome.

Reactions: ivory7777

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3