[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [151023][ANIM.teamMM] 彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩 [3400M] (Crack&Label&Drama)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩(とろ)けた笑みを浮かべる~

Brand:ANIM.teamMM
Product Price:¥6,800 (Inc-Tax ¥7,344)
Release Date:2015/10/23
Gerne:幼馴染みの彼女が純愛で寝取られちゃうかもしれないADV
CG Artist:うん=食太郎
Scenario Writer:朝倉拓実、大和うみ、Twins、綴
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=866295
http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc044/kissato_top.html
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

3.1GB彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) Crack
彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) 修正パッチ Ver.02
彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) 壁紙 & アイコン
彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) マニュアル&レーベル
彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと)
193MB彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) 予約特典ドラマCD 「先輩の部屋に響く彼女の淫靡な嬌声の記録」

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7E210D12049879E5DF24D3444AC07AE8A635DE1D
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...包ま-[232m-lossless-79m-jpg-515m-video]-426237/
Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...[3400m]-label-crack-drama-452284/#post2250970

Last edited:
Romaji:
Kanojo no Karada ni Tsuita Aitsu no Kiss Ato ~Osanajimi no Kyonyuu Kanojo wa Senpai no Ooki na Ude ni Kurumare Toroketa Emi wo Ukaberu~

VNDB:
https://vndb.org/v18047

Oh man talk about the hype making this game expectations be too high. Well its not bad but it really sucks that it seems that:

1) There seems to be only one "true" route and the other options normally lead to a bad ending start from choice again

2) Its just with the senpai! DAMN YOU SENPAI. If it was this game designs with the variety that 魔法少女はキスして変身る had, it would had been kamigee

Can someone tell me the synopsis of the game?

From who i see form the images. The girl have surelly a boyfriend.
The boyfriend is the blu haired boy. But the MC is the gray/black haired boy that form who i understand is a trasfered boy.
So the MC is the transfered boy, so is cleary not netorare, but netori game?
Please can someone tell me the synopsis of the game? Because i do not want to play a netorare game, i do not like it. But i can play netori.
Anticipate thankses.

Can someone tell me the synopsis of the game?

From who i see form the images. The girl have surelly a boyfriend.
The boyfriend is the blu haired boy. But the MC is the gray/black haired boy that form who i understand is a trasfered boy.
So the MC is the transfered boy, so is cleary not netorare, but netori game?
Please can someone tell me the synopsis of the game? Because i do not want to play a netorare game, i do not like it. But i can play netori.
Anticipate thankses.

No, the blue haired guy is the main protagonist and he's the transfer student. The black haired guy is heroine senpai and main protagonist rival. Just to make it sure it's netorare in this game you have main protagonist or heroine perspective. So sorry but it's not netori.

Synopsis more or less: Main guy return to town he used to live and because of some traumatic experience in the past he's afraid of women. Then he met main heroine aka childhood friend. After meeting her and spending time with her he started to open his heart to her... but on the other side is senpai from the tennis club who is in love in the main heroine.

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
No, the blue haired guy is the main protagonist and he's the transfer student. The black haired guy is heroine senpai and main protagonist rival. Just to make it sure it's netorare in this game you have main protagonist or heroine perspective. So sorry but it's not netori.

Synopsis more or less: Main guy return to town he used to live and because of some traumatic experience in the past he's afraid of women. Then he met main heroine aka childhood friend. After meeting her and spending time with her he started to open his heart to her... but on the other side is senpai from the tennis club who is in love in the main heroine.

And from what ive seen there is barely CGs from the MC POV, most (over 75% and pretty much all but 1 or 2 animations?) are in the girl's POV. While you taste her lies. Game's good if you like this stuff, and main girl being chubby ish is a plus for me :D, but They reused way too many CG in MC POV imo tho... Seriously they should learn from 魔法少女はキスして変身る , it has CG for even normal daily lives plus all the other NTR characters that are many. That's how you build up a better NTR experience imo.

But yeah, @Bahamut_Zero finish story with MC first and it unlocks the main girl's POV. Shoudn't be too hard if u know decent japanese, or maybe not at all (although i dont see much the point of NTR if you cant understand much what they say xD). If you see a second "select option" after you picked one before in male MC route, that means you are on the "right" track, you should probably just load last option and pick other to get bad ending and continue with the normal route just to get out any unseen stuff out of the way.

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [151023][ANIM.teamMM] 彼女の肢体(からだ)に付いたアイツの唇痕(キスあと) ~幼馴染みの巨乳彼女は先輩の大きな腕に包まれ淫蕩 [3400M] (Crack&Label&Drama)

重點都在ntr路線..男主純愛路線都隨便跳過..
女配角連半張cg都沒有..這也太浪費了吧..看到立體還以為有cg線...結果失望了一張都沒有

重點都在ntr路線..男主純愛路線都隨便跳過..
女配角連半張cg都沒有..這也太浪費了吧..看到立體還以為有cg線...結果失望了一張都沒有

Understand thank you, so is better for me to avoid it, i really do not like the netorare style game.
Thank you again.

hello,

How the crack work ?
I installed the patch, but i still need a serial number... :/

hello,

How the crack work ?
I installed the patch, but i still need a serial number... :/
using AlphaROM 汎用認証回避ツール, i suprised that the game using very low level security , anyway, this torrent died long time ago, need someone re-upload it, really the torrent said 200 days to download full game..., watching 2 peers very painful lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.