[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150626][ANIM Mother&Wife] いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない! ~巨乳で美人な母さんは家では無防備すぎて僕の股間はもう限界!~ [833M]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない! ~巨乳で美人な母さんは家では無防備すぎて僕の股間はもう限界!~

Brand:ANIM Mother&Wife
Product Price:¥2,600 (Inc-Tax ¥2,808)
Release Date:2015/06/26
Gerne:母さんを自分のものにしてラブラブするAVG
CG Artist:八月朔日珈瑠
Scenario Writer:朝倉拓実
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=853897
http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc2/pcl015/musumama.html
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

833MBいつまでも息子のままじゃいられない! ~巨乳で美人な母さんは家では無防備すぎて僕の股間はもう限界!~ 壁紙 & アイコン
いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない! ~巨乳で美人な母さんは家では無防備すぎて僕の股間はもう限界!~

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9A91B0929622CFAC39936407189BD729DD3547AD
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...~-[128m-lossless-38m-jpg]-383658/#post2044845
Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...は無防備すぎて僕の股間はもう限界!~-[833m]-393786/#post2073684

Last edited:
You are me Hero!
Thank you very much! But very very very much!
Not only this game is ANIM which ultimately they are the best in graphics and in animation.
But is also incest! Mother and Son! And the awesome thing is... Pregnant! Pregnant scene awesome! The best, really the best?

Thank you Bro!

as you did to install it?
I get my error, "you can not find emotedriver.dll" or something.
please

when I run the game I get a Message: You can not open these files. Internet settings prevented the opening of one or more files. help please

Well i had only one problem. Problem that i solved shortly after i download the game. But i think is a problem of windows 7 installer or at last i think.
After i download the game and unzip it, The game gave me a problem called: d3dx9_42.dll. But after use google, and find the file, i put it in system 32 an try again. Anything the game did not start. So another search tell me, to put the file in the game folder. So i do and... finaly the game start without a problem!

And is awesome! I like animation game! Tonight is the night XD i play it all all! That precious mother will be all mine XD

Well i had only one problem. Problem that i solved shortly after i download the game. But i think is a problem of windows 7 installer or at last i think.
After i download the game and unzip it, The game gave me a problem called: d3dx9_42.dll. But after use google, and find the file, i put it in system 32 an try again. Anything the game did not start. So another search tell me, to put the file in the game folder. So i do and... finaly the game start without a problem!

And is awesome! I like animation game! Tonight is the night XD i play it all all! That precious mother will be all mine XD

Please install the latest DirectX from Microsoft.
Windows 7 do not come with the required version and you need to update it.

樓主檔案有問題.無法執行...

遊戲含有日本名稱路徑,請注意你的運行路徑是否混入了中文。
我們測試過遊戲可於日區環境運行。
在非日語區的運行,不在保証範圍內。

Thank you for the info Flower. i do not know that windows 7 do not have the required version. So i go to update it^^

Please FlowerTradeWinds or anyone help! I downloaded the game but every time I extract it with WinRar or 7-Zip, the .exe file within keeps deleting itself automatically from the folder. I see it for a brief second and then it's gone! I tried copying it and pasting it somewhere else (different folder or desktop) but computer says it can't find the file. When I try extracting just the .exe file, the same thing happens again. I tried turning off my firewall and virus protection, thinking that's it but it just does the same thing. Can one not run it on Windows 7?

I believe once it stayed on my computer normally and when I ran the .exe file (after moving the game folder onto my desktop since others were having problems with the dll files instead), it ran perfectly before crashing on me and kicking me out. I realized that the .exe file was automatically deleted again.

It's not just me have problems with this issue. Several others are complaining about it too. Is the file corrupted? Do you have a solution Flower? Please reply and thanks for uploading this game. I can't wait to play it.

henshinagogo, I think the problem is your antivirus, passed me the same with AVG Internet Security, which should make a excepscion exe file on your antivirus, try to do that.

DirectX version number that is used for this game?
when I run the game have massage: "the publisher could not be verified. are you sure you want to this software?" and if i runing the game are closed, please help

Last edited:
Can anyone help, on windows 8.1 when i open the musu_mama.exe the windows opens but then closes immediately

Sorry to zombify an old thread but, how do you change the resolution of this game? I can't seem to do it even after changing a lot of options in the settings. Alt+Enter doesn't work either. Am I missing something here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!