[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][すたじお緑茶] 南十字星恋歌 [3588M] (Pre-order Vocal CD & Label & Sofmap Drama & Medio Drama Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
南十字星恋歌

Brand:すたじお緑茶
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2014/09/26
Gerne:ADV
CG Artist:るちえ、広瀬まどか(SD原画)
Scenario Writer:氷雨こうじ、まとま
Music Artist:fripSide、AiRI、i.o.sound
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=772788
http://www.studio-ryokucha.com/nankoi/
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

南十字星恋歌
南十字星恋歌 予約特典 ボーカルコレクション
南十字星恋歌 マニュアル&レーベル

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0B1D2496022F98C87CB6F0F0BC953743F9CC13C4
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

241MB南十字星恋歌 ‐Southern Cross Love Song ★‐ ソフマップ特典 ドラマCD「裏ルートにご用心を」
BitshareDOWNLOAD
Uploaded.toDOWNLOAD
UploadableDOWNLOAD
134MB南十字星恋歌 ‐Southern Cross Love Song ★‐ メディオ!特典 ドラマCD「スクールでアイドル」
BitshareDOWNLOAD
Uploaded.toDOWNLOAD
UploadableDOWNLOAD

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...歌-[3588m]-pre-order-vocal-cd-included-261731/

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][すたじお緑茶] 南十字星恋歌 [3588M] (Pre-order Vocal CD & Label Included)

Studio Ryokucha!! Yes please. Hope this new installment is as funny and memorable as their previous works! I didn't play the demos but this should be an enjoyable ride nonetheless! Thanks Mr. Winds!

Looks like nobody else has provided the usual goods that come with a new thread in torrents so here...

Game walking guide

Gameshark

Reactions: SaitoEXE
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][すたじお緑茶] 南十字星恋歌 [3588M] (Pre-order Vocal CD & Label Included)

VNDB , romanji: Minamijuujisei Renka

Description
Ryousuke’s twin imoutos Rena and Rina are geniuses who had already finished all their university courses and now work at the research facility at the southern island nation of Guinberne.
He was worried about them, wondering if they would overwork themselves and fall down.
So, he decided to transfer to a school in Guinberne, where he was put into the ‘special treatment’ class full of peculiar students. [Taken from Micchi's Blog]

The only game I am waiting for now is Sekai wo suku dake no kantan na shigoto

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][すたじお緑茶] 南十字星恋歌 [3588M] (Pre-order Vocal CD & Label & Sofmap Drama & Medio Drama In

someonee have ith/agth code?

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140926][すたじお緑茶] 南十字星恋歌 [3588M] (Pre-order Vocal CD & Label & Sofmap Drama & Medio Drama In

someonee have ith/agth code?
works fine without one, make sure you have latest ITH update, update ITH_2014-07-09 found on last page in ITH thread on hongfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3