[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140725][KISS] メイクMeラバー [4726M] (Maxi Single & CM3D Dance Data Bonus Included) (Label & Update 1.03 Added)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
メイクMeラバー

Brand:KISS
Product Price:¥9,800 (Inc-Tax ¥10,584)
Release Date:2014/07/25
Gerne:ADV+SLG
CG Artist:弥舞秀人、くらすけ、笹森トモエ、カグユヅ、こかげ、安井竜郎
Scenario Writer:屑美たけゆき、シャア専用◎
Music Artist:Rita&yozuca*
商品同梱特典:初回特典:主題歌CD、『カスタムメイドオンライン』用「Selfish Destiny」ダンスアイテムコード、『カスタムメイド3D』用「Selfish Destiny」ダンスデータ
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=771493
http://kisskiss.tv/mel/
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

メイクMeラバー
メイクMeラバー アップデータ Ver1.02
メイクMeラバー 主題歌CD「Selfish Destiny」メイクMeラバー 特典 カスタムメイド3D用ダンスデータ
Filesize3.9GB62MB619MB

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A31336EB2299AB7D6ADA0AA64A3DF68668AADF96
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...dance-data-bonus-included-239995/#post1611031

メイクMeラバー レーベル (Label)
http://ul.to/5utmltas

メイクMeラバー アップデータフルパッチ Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.03メイクMeラバー アップデータ差分パッチ Ver.1.01 to Ver.1.03
Filesize1.1GB199MB
BitsharePART1 PART2 PART3DOWNLOAD
Uploaded.toPART1 PART2 PART3DOWNLOAD
UploadablePART1 PART2 PART3DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140725][KISS] メイクMeラバー [4726M] (Maxi Single & CM3D Dance Data Bonus Included)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thanks a lot!

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140725][KISS] メイクMeラバー [4726M] (Maxi Single & CM3D Dance Data Bonus Included)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thanks a lot!

Pretty much my reaction xD

romanji: Make Me Lover

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140725][KISS] メイクMeラバー [4726M] (Maxi Single & CM3D Dance Data Bonus Included) (Label Added)

Added Label

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140725][KISS] メイクMeラバー [4726M] (Maxi Single & CM3D Dance Data Bonus Included) (Label Added)

I've tried losing every battle so far 100 days into the game, and absolutely none of them put me on the kuro route (slave training). Every single time I just get a big GAME OVER.

Amazing! Many thanks for sharing :)

Ver1.03 is up : http://kisskiss.tv/mel/update.php

I do not know if it's good but I took the version 205 Mb (1.02 was already installed)

translated by google :
[ver1.03 Changes]
Scenario Part]
· I Fix a problem with the error occurred in the black root recapture ed.
· I have been fixed display bug of some event CG.
- I made ​​a small modification other.
[RTS part]
· I have lowered the number of enemy wartime 23rd.
· I changed to 150-100 the need district evaluation to 2 from level 1 town.

Does anybody have a mirror link for the latest update? I cannot download it from the official page.

This is second hand information and I have had no time to try it yet but I think way to get to kuro route is:
- Loose battle number 30
- Have town level 3 or under
- Not started any routes aka not done any star events
- Main heroine must be on the field and not in dungeon

I've tried losing every battle so far 100 days into the game, and absolutely none of them put me on the kuro route (slave training). Every single time I just get a big GAME OVER.

This is second hand information and I have had no time to try it yet but I think way to get to kuro route is:
- Loose battle number 30
- Have town level 3 or under
- Not started any routes aka not done any star events
- Main heroine must be on the field and not in dungeon
Any star event and you are locked to that route?

Last edited:

Any star event and you are locked to that route?

That seems to be the case, also did some testing and directions above work.

Sorry to ask this again but I really need a mirror link for the update because I cannot download it from the official page. It's slow and it always fail to do it midway.

does the 1.03 patch work on the 1.02 update

does the 1.03 patch work on the 1.02 update

There is one update that goes from 1.00 to 1.03, the other one is from 1.01 to 1.03. Either one will work with 1.02.

Sorry to ask this again but I really need a mirror link for the update because I cannot download it from the official page. It's slow and it always fail to do it midway.

See the direct download page.

I get an E access violation error right after the demon soldier appears. Is this when the first battle is supposed to start?

One of my favorite games I have played since the original Bunny Black. Love the customization of the main heroine, the simple combat system makes it easy to use since I cannot read anything. I also like the city building system, nice little aspect. Lastly I like the way you acquire items. Just a great game.

Thanx for the upload

I got into Black Route, and while slutting out custom-chan if fun, the game just ends after I beat Nero..
the credits roll
and there's no epilogue
it doesn't ask me to save like your typical KISS custom game
is there no new game+ feature in this game?

I got into Black Route, and while slutting out custom-chan if fun, the game just ends after I beat Nero..
the credits roll
and there's no epilogue
it doesn't ask me to save like your typical KISS custom game
is there no new game+ feature in this game?
yes no new game+ for me too, btw clearing shiro route.....

so the enemies who attack the town are based on average level of my party. If i hire those level 1 soldiers, will that decrease the the level of the enemies?

Reactions: espiekerella
so the enemies who attack the town are based on average level of my party. If i hire those level 1 soldiers, will that decrease the the level of the enemies?

Nope, they just get wasted faster. The later mercs you hire can gain levels. Esp angels never tried the devils though. The leveled knights are good for soaking damages, don't bother with archers until you get the late game angels for bow attacks and mages well upgrade accordingly. Never used the other mercs besides them. But enemies are usually scaled to the main party from what I can tell cuz once you hit dragons and ogres the level one knights die within 1-2 hits.

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。