[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140704][BISHOP] 牝教師~淫辱の教室~ インモラルエディション [2660M] (Cracked by 2DJGAME)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
牝教師~淫辱の教室~ インモラルエディション

Brand:BISHOP
Product Price:¥5,800 (Inc-Tax ¥6,264)
Release Date:2014/06/27
Gerne:女教師凌辱&母乳噴出ADV
CG Artist:カガミ
Scenario Writer:麿、庵乃音人、想ファクトリー
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=812109
http://bishop.softstore.jp/i/item127597
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5B1AE7278DA632B2EE677F49630813367F1D9366
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...辱の教室~-インモラルエディション-[2660m]-322702/#post1860039

Last edited:
VNDV , romanji: Mesu Kyoushi ~Injoku no Kyoushitsu~ Immoral Edition

This is a renewal version compatible with windows8, has reduced mosaic ans same extra graphic features.

Description
Takuya's parents divorced when he was a child.
His mother took him and she got married to another man, Sanada, soon.
Sanada's son, Eiji, was a genius and looked down on Takuya.
Takuya couldn't stand it anymore and left his house.
He entered a high school with his mother's family name.
One day, there comes a new teacher to his school. It is Eiji, his older brother.
Accidentally, Takuya sees Eiji and Miyuki, a popular female teacher, meet secretly in a vacant classroom.
He decides to take a revenge on Eiji and plots to shag with Miyuki in cooperation with Rihoko, a school doctor... [From ErogeShop]

Reactions: Gurlok
When I try to run the game it tells me I have to install this latest version of a software and provides a link to download that software's installer. Do I have to install that in order to run the game?

When I try to run the game it tells me I have to install this latest version of a software and provides a link to download that software's installer. Do I have to install that in order to run the game?

Crack is included. Use that to run the game.
The software is not required, but there is no harm installing it. People who play legit version need that software anyway.

can someone upload the original boot.exe? i accidentally overwritten it before installing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.