[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140530][筆柿そふと] 催眠術 Re [3.39G] (Crack Incluided) (Alternative Crack)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

催眠術 Re

Brand:筆柿そふと
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2014/05/30
File Size: 3.39GB

Gerne:王道催眠ADV

CG Artist:大崎シンヤ
Scenario Writer:NATORI烏賊
Sub-Gerne :アドベンチャー
Categories:学園、女子学生、姉妹、催眠・操り

Information: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=798623
Information: http://www.fudegaki.jp/re_saimin/index.html

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e-[3-39g]-crack-incluided-225555/#post1542587
Direct Download (Dummycut): http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e-[998m-dummycut]-cracked-225681/#post1543620
Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...g-[184m-lossless-82m-jpg]-225682/#post1543624

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:647CD762AA0C61895517357E0EDA75837871596D
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Game bought by 2DJGAME

Thank you for downloading. Enjoy the game.
WE ALREADY COVERED ALL GROUNDS, YOU DON'T NEED TO RE-UPLOAD.
If you want to share it, use the same torrent and DDL Links we already posted.

Alternative Crack (by 2DJGAME): http://bitshare.com/files/xbqpaicg/SaiminzyutuRE-NoDVD-Patch.rar.html

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140530][筆柿そふと] 催眠術 Re [3.39G] (Crack Incluided)

thanks FTW that was fast

One of my fav genre :D

催眠術Re Walkthru:
http://www.fatalflag.sakura.ne.jp/complete/saiminjutsure.html

Reactions: kenshin3

thnaks for the game. now if someone could also share 超催眠術学園 (Chou Saiminjutsu Gakuen) and 瞳の烙淫4 ~悦辱の操心改造~ (Hitomi no Rakuin 4 ~Etsujoku no Soushin Kaizou~)

that would be awesome.

anyway thanks for sharing it!!!

does it run on winxp ?
official site said :"Vista/7/8 required" but getchu says winxp/vista/7/8...

having trouble getting it to work

I install, apply the crack

then the window appears and a message saying something like "DVD code 1" appears and it closes

vndb , romanji: Saiminjutsu Re

Description
Fudegaki Soft's complete renewal of the original Saiminjutsu developed in 2001!
The original madness-inducing contents untouched but with art all newly redrawn and added by Oosaki Shinya of "Tsuboi-kun no Switch!", along with a new character added!
Additionally, as requested by everyone when first sold, a complete renewal has been done with various new scenes added!
Art and scenario have been have more than doubly increased in volume!
In particular, we'll deliver intense and bizarre eroticism from the player's rival character, Murakoshi Shinta's activities![Translated from Fudegaki Soft's product summary.]

And this is the original from 2001 where you can see the original graphic.

im have not been able to make the crack work. every time the game begins a message about the dvd appears on the screen and the game shuts itself down. any idea how to fix it??? thanks.

cant get the game running crack doesn't work :(

Make sure you have the 3rd box checked when applying the crack, it worked for me.

Make sure you have the 3rd box checked when applying the crack, it worked for me.

whats the size of the folder you installed the game in?

its not working for me, which cracker are you using and on which .exe

I used AlphaROM Cracker Build20121001 on the launcher, but both cracks seem to work. folder size is (1,850,634,240 bytes) on disk, but between the cracks, shortcuts, and savedata yours will probably be different.

not working for me i`ve tried diferent combinations and used the 2 cracked files , anybody else got the game working maybe its something you do when you install the game, help.. :(

No matter what I do, The "DVD Code 1" error never goes away...

With one cracker when I check the third box it opens a window asking me to browse for the siglus
live engine, With the other cracker when I do the same it just creates a shortcut and opens the
game window but then the same damn "DVD Code 1" error pops up...

10+ reinstalls now...

yup after some try and error got the game to work. i had the same problem as everyone else here. what i did was install the game once and then i installed it again WITHOUT deleting the first install. Also the second time i installed the game i selected ALL the boxes in the installation window. maybe that will help.

anyway AFTER you FINALLY install the game your happiness WONT last long. why you ask??? because if you use a text hooker like me (agth or ith) the damn thing DOESNT work. there is no way to grab the text in the text hooker for it to translate it.

so anyone has any /h code to make it work or found any way for it to work with ith or agth text hookers??? please HELP!!!

No matter what I do, The "DVD Code 1" error never goes away...

With one cracker when I check the third box it opens a window asking me to browse for the siglus
live engine, With the other cracker when I do the same it just creates a shortcut and opens the
game window but then the same damn "DVD Code 1" error pops up...

10+ reinstalls now...

In the window, "Siglus engine" is selected by default: choose "Exe file" and select "launcher.exe" from the game directory.

I got the program to run after I altered the program with the crack, but it crashes instantly. It just stops working/responding and I have to close it. Anyone know how to deal with this problem?

In the window, "Siglus engine" is selected by default: choose "Exe file" and select "launcher.exe" from the game directory.

Doesn't work... I check the third box, then select the launcher.exe as you told me and the same error pops up...

so anyone has any /h code to make it work or found any way for it to work with ith or agth text hookers??? please HELP!!!

change the time zone and regional formatting to japanese.

Doesn't work... I check the third box, then select the launcher.exe as you told me and the same error pops up...

I got this error at first, but now can't recreate it. The only thing I can think of left to try is to click and drag the .exes into the crack window as described by usage.jpg

EDIT:

Soo can someone post screenshots about what boxes they selected when installing?

Also ESET NOD32 detects launcher.dat as a virus and removes it when the game is
installing... Had to make and exclusion to stop it from deleting it...

Still... Can't play... Anyone please tell me how to get this game to ruuuunnnn....

:(

Last edited:

yup after some try and error got the game to work. i had the same problem as everyone else here. what i did was install the game once and then i installed it again WITHOUT deleting the first install. Also the second time i installed the game i selected ALL the boxes in the installation window. maybe that will help.

anyway AFTER you FINALLY install the game your happiness WONT last long. why you ask??? because if you use a text hooker like me (agth or ith) the damn thing DOESNT work. there is no way to grab the text in the text hooker for it to translate it.

did you install to the same directory?

did you install to the same directory?

Did the same but still doesn't work... Also ESET NOD32 detects launcher.dat as a virus
so maybe the problem are our anti virus programs...

after LOTS of trouble everything is FINALLY working. about installing i dont remember exactly what i did but i tried to select different options on the install window till it worked. and yes a installed the game more than one time in the same directory without uninstalling it.

its kind of try and error till you get it right. maybe someone here with more knowledge of it can help better than i can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。