[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140523][TinkerBell] 淑母の疼き ~人妻、未亡人の熟れた身体と甘い吐息~ [2.24G] (NoDVD Added)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

淑母の疼き ~人妻、未亡人の熟れた身体と甘い吐息~

Brand:TinkerBell
Price:¥8,800 (Inc Tax.¥9,504)
Release Date:2014/05/23
File Size: 2.24GB

Gerne:人妻と教師の痴情背徳ADV
CG Artist:深泥正
Scenario Writer:坂元星日、斉藤煌、柘榴
Music Artist:Miur
Composer:TrioDesign
Sub-Gerne :アドベンチャー
Categories:人妻、先生、インモラル

Information: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=799590
Information: http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/syukubo

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...妻、未亡人の熟れた身体と甘い吐息~-[2-24g]-230236/#post1565882

淑母の疼き ~人妻、未亡人の熟れた身体と甘い吐息~

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FAFCC7B9B54146A21D03E106A194F36B12730F95
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Game bought by 2DJGAME

NoDVD: http://bitshare.com/files/erbgurae/Syukubo-Crack.rar.html

Note - We do not guarantee this game will work on non-Japanese environment.

Thank you for downloading. Enjoy the game.
WE ALREADY COVERED ALL GROUNDS, YOU DON'T NEED TO RE-UPLOAD.
If you want to share it, use the same torrent and DDL Links we already posted.

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140523][TinkerBell] 淑母の疼き ~人妻、未亡人の熟れた身体と甘い吐息~ [2.24G]

Thank you!! Thank you!!

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140523][TinkerBell] 淑母の疼き ~人妻、未亡人の熟れた身体と甘い吐息~ [2.24G]

Write AlphaROM Build20121001 the cracks.

romanji: Shukubo no Uzuki ~Hitozuma Miboujin no Nareta Karada to Amai Toiki~

Reactions: Yondy
I have recently started having problems with games released by this company.
The text is not displaying correctly, it's gibberish symbols mixed with some japanese.

--I have changed my System language & Timezone to Japanese. This used to solve the problem but not anymore.

Do I have to install some special font or does anyone have a solution for this problem?

The text is not displaying correctly, it's gibberish symbols mixed with some japanese.

--I have changed my System language & Timezone to Japanese. This used to solve the problem but not anymore.

Do I have to install some special font or does anyone have a solution for this problem?

I have the same problem :crushed:

Thanks for the game flower.

use ntlea and everything works

it's language problem. keyboard&language tab under language mark -> 日本語 change. and then the text to the normal

For Windows 7 and 8 users, try this:

Download the most recent version of Locale Emulator. Extract the contents to a folder of your choice, then run the LEInstaller.

After its installed, go back to the folder you extracted the program to and find the LERegistry xml file. Right click to the context menu, Properties, and in the General tab, mark this file as Read Only.

Now run the game through LE per usual (right click the .exe; in the context menu highlight Locale Emulator, then click Run in Japanese.) The game should run perfectly, without the need to independently change any Windows language settings.

The middle step is necessary because I found that for games like these, while running through LE once will properly display the text, once you close up the game and try to open it again from that point forward, you're back to getting gibberish. Marking the LERegistry as read only prevents some changes that seems to happen to the file upon launching a game which appears to be the cause of said issue.

Last edited:
When I use NTLEA on the AlpharomdiE link it only opens alphaROM, if I use it on the original it won't work cause of no CD.
So did I do sth. wrong?
AlphaROM 3.2 seems not to work...
Normally I did not have any problems so never had to deal with that.

When I use NTLEA on the AlpharomdiE link it only opens alphaROM, if I use it on the original it won't work cause of no CD.
So did I do sth. wrong?
AlphaROM 3.2 seems not to work...
Normally I did not have any problems so never had to deal with that.

use AlphaROM Build20121001 to crack game
it will create new "exe"

Reactions: youkai
HI i need help with running this game, i download the recent version of Locale Emulator and i followed what to do on your paragraph but when i opened the game it has a this Japanese language that i cant understand Game.jpg. After i click it, the game pop up then automatically closed. Can you help me solved this problem please.

Also i added the crack before i done the Emulator

Thanks In Advance.

HI i need help with running this game, i download the recent version of Locale Emulator and i followed what to do on your paragraph but when i opened the game it has a this Japanese language that i cant understand View attachment 5591. After i click it, the game pop up then automatically closed. Can you help me solved this problem please.

Also i added the crack before i done the Emulator

Thanks In Advance.

- Problem Solved -

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha