Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

Quote Originally Posted by rosvalentia1 View Post
    @lawlypop: the menu at bottom right screen 1: attack normal and 3: attack object, can you tell me what 2 and 4 mean ?
    2 is defend, use against enemies when you see their ult coming, healing to prioritise surviving.
    4 is stop attacking, all skills will also not be used in this state, including healing and disarming traps.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lawlypop For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

Do I lose anything on time up? Considering all the progress from previous dungeon invasion is saved.
    Also, why can't I build traps in my dungeon? They are just red and I did not find a single spot where the can be built.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to metamorphling For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by metamorphling View Post
    Do I lose anything on time up? Considering all the progress from previous dungeon invasion is saved.
    Also, why can't I build traps in my dungeon? They are just red and I did not find a single spot where the can be built.
    Well, you won't lose anything on time up during invasion. The only thing bad is you would have to run it again if you didn't clear it in order to progress which might be irritating for dungeons that are filled with lots of traps as that means your units have to go through them again.

You need to build "罠工房" in your dungeon in order to increase the number of traps you can have. Each one you build lets you put 8 more traps. These buildings are really nice to put in rooms near the entrance where you don't have any units because these cannot be destroyed by enemies, unlike the gold vaults etc.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lawlypop For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

i'm preparing play 3rd hope it will let me go to true route

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rosvalentia1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

(._. ) long read, and here i was wondering where i can get my next unique level cap, i'm stuck @35 in my 1st 2nd runs ;_; ,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos1018 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by carlos1018 View Post
    (._. ) long read, and here i was wondering where i can get my next unique level cap, i'm stuck @35 in my 1st 2nd runs ;_; ,
    If Im not wrong you have to go to an optional dungeon only available in the red princess route, the first option in the route split. There is tower dungeon available after you expand your third base before defeating the red princess. There is a chest containing that upgrade.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dryant For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by carlos1018 View Post
    To get the next level cap for your unique characters, you have to get into chapter 4. It's in 光翼の塔 4th floor.

Quote Originally Posted by overlord_laharl View Post
    If Im not wrong you have to go to an optional dungeon only available in the red princess route, the first option in the route split. There is tower dungeon available after you expand your third base before defeating the red princess. There is a chest containing that upgrade.
    The tower dungeon you mentioned gives you the upgrade for your 3rd wave during invasion. You can get the same upgrade in the other route too, which is the optional dungeon for that route so you can get the upgrade for 3rd wave regardless of which route you choose to start with.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lawlypop For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

1 question: it possible to crack numbers attackers when you DEFEND your castle, but somebody can crack TIME-limit when you attack territory?
    my artmoney can't target it...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Elberet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Just to be clear is there any consequences with the turn counter on the world map? I'm always paranoid of it after the first Demonion but I'm not sure with this game.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dj_hdog For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by dj_hdog View Post
    Just to be clear is there any consequences with the turn counter on the world map? I'm always paranoid of it after the first Demonion but I'm not sure with this game.
    There are no consequences as I was also worried about that but in one of my games I'm at turn 200 so no worries This game is very different from the first one as in this you can grind infinitely and have multiple dungeons.

@Elberet It may be possible to crack time but it is something that will probably crash the game as I also tried looking but I believe it may be a float value which is harder to find but probably possible. There is no problem with failing in a invasion in this game though so as long as you have all the other cheats you shouldn't have any problems. Just recently found how to do item replication so now I have a hundred green keys mwu ha ha and lots of nice items for my units

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hakkira_Kortan For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread Information