[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ [4.58G] (Crack & Skin Color Patch Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪

Brand:裸足少女
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2014/03/28
File Size: 4.58GB

Gerne:3PハーレムAVG

CG Artist:INO、坂上海、雛咲
Scenario Writer:間崎俊介、ギハラ、水越ナゴ
Music Artist:KOTOKO
Composer:KOTOKO/新井健史
Sub-Gerne :アドベンチャー
Categories:異世界、3P、女戦士・騎士、嫁

Information: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=775134
Information: http://hadashi.product.co.jp/3ping/index.html

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...そ♪-[4-58g]-crack-included-214972/#post1491995

3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ 認証回避パッチ (同梱)

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:913A3FA108945BDD095ADC58F370AF55D6559A90
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Game bought by 2DJGAME

Thank you for downloading. Enjoy the game.
WE ALREADY COVERED ALL GROUNDS, YOU DON'T NEED TO RE-UPLOAD.
If you want to share it, use the same torrent and DDL Links we already posted.

Whitening Patch: http://bitshare.com/files/rj1ctv1u/3pl_patch.zip.html
- Change skin color of the two dark skin charactersl

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ [4.58G] (Crack Included)

I like black girl. Tks for yr share

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][裸足少女] 3Ping Lovers!☆一夫二妻の世界へようこそ♪ [4.58G] (Crack Included)

Thanks a lot for release guys, been waiting for this one :)

Thanks cannot even bring justice to you and the team. My greatest gratitude and the tip of my hat to you Flower!

u have my gratitude. been waiting so long for this! ftw (for the win) ftw (flower trade winds)

is it me or does everybody else has mouse pointer moving down on it's own ingame?? =/

edit never-mind pressing directional buttons fixed it =/

edit2 : this needs H-code =/

Huge thanks to FlowerTradeWinds and 2DJ!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks for the game!

the walkthrough is prety hard ro use

is it me or does everybody else has mouse pointer moving down on it's own ingame?? =/

edit never-mind pressing directional buttons fixed it =/

edit2 : this needs H-code =/

/HAN-20@4BA86E

made by me

romanji: 3Ping Lovers! ☆ Ippu Nisai no Sekai e Youkoso♪

thank you, you great :)

For VNR users, anyone able to get the program to recognize the game window? I'm opening it from the Real live exe but the VNR won't recognize it. :P

For VNR users, anyone able to get the program to recognize the game window? I'm opening it from the Real live exe but the VNR won't recognize it. :P

Use ITH and run it as admin. I already experienced that before :)

Use ITH and run it as admin. I already experienced that before :)

I have been after the VNR didn't work out. Damn, no work around then? Still a good eroge though.

I have been after the VNR didn't work out. Damn, no work around then? Still a good eroge though.

here it is:

Run ITH and make sure you run it as admin just like this:
lO6uELj.jpg

-Attach ITH to the RealLive.exe.
-Copy the H-Code /HAN-20@4BA86E and paste it in the rectangle here and press [enter]:
GlnnjWb.jpg

-then click on "Hook", select "UserHook0" and click OK.
-Just select again "Userhook0" in ITH menu, DONE!! you should be able playing it correctly :)
Qc2tyos.jpg

Reactions: xzy and dj_hdog

I can't tell if is a region block or a route issue, but i was able to get the patch only through a proxy (in my case i used tor).

what does the patch do? give you the option for skin color change any time you want or you patch it and can never change it back=?

what does the patch do? give you the option for skin color change any time you want or you patch it and can never change it back=?
1.first after you apply the patch you cannot use your previous save
2.not only can you choose change skin color in replay mode but also choose skin color before almost every h-scene
3.skin color change does not apply to animated scene
4.you can make the protagonist body transparent in some scene
5.updated some text,cg and sound effects

I like tanned skin x.x it'd be cooler if all the girls had options of changing colors like white-tanned or tanned -white...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.