[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [131129][light] Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension- 初回版 [7.32G] (OST+Getchu Drama+Wallpaper+Comic)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension- 初回版

Brand:light
Product Price:¥9,240 (Pre-Tax ¥8,800)
Release Date:2013/11/29
File Size: 7.32GB

Gerne:ADV

CG Artist:泉まひる、夕薙
Scenario Writer:高濱亮、昏式龍也、無儀歩、谷崎央佳
BGM Artist:押上極
Sub-Gerne :アドベンチャー
Categories:SF、戦うヒロイン、バトル

Information: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=771639
Information: http://www.light.gr.jp/light/products/electro-arms/top.html

Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension-
Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension- 初回特典 オリジナルサウンドトラック
Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension- Getchu屋特典ドラマCD 「ハネムーンにはまだ早い?」
Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension- 壁紙
Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension- WEBコミック

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2C3E7EC1D0AC18DEAFEFAED79D0B5BC2FB619FFC
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Thank you for downloading. Enjoy the game.
WE ALREADY COVERED ALL GROUNDS, YOU DON'T NEED TO RE-UPLOAD.
If you want to share it, use the same torrent and DDL Links we already posted.

Since a certain person already got our Amatarasu Little Star, so it is highly likely he also got our Electro Arms.
Forcing us to post ahead of schedule.

more info at this link: http://vndb.org/v12487

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=771639
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=792469

romanji: Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension-

Description
The 3rd project from the team who done Vermilion -Bind of Blood- and Zero Infinity -Devil of Maxwell-.
There’s an urban legend that one can attain superpowers if they start up an app under moonlight while facing Roppongi Hills. While it’s an unfounded rumour, there indeed exists an application called “Electro Carrier”, distributed by the huge company Igel, which accesses the life-changing MMORPG “Electro Arms” upon proper start-up. The world transforms into a virtual one using the new system ‘Realize’, with floating monolith dungeons to explore, and an arena for players to battle, and each player is bestowed various ‘arms’. Reiji was delighted in this unrealistic scene and wished to make his shitty life into an interesting one. But is there a hidden motive behind Electro Arms? [from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Reactions: kydziklaza
Damn, out of all the games this minth it had to be THIS ONE that needs an hcode z.z

Finster, just intall it and use of the cracks provided in the torrent(I used the AlphaROMdiE)

Reactions: kydziklaza
I downloaded this vn through direct download, and the file didn't contain a crack, would you mind sending me the crack/no cd file?

One thing that is annoying about English titles is that it is hard to search for related material, especially when it is made up of common words like 'electro' and 'arms', lol.

Edit: If you are desperate, VNR hooks the text, but it also has the problem of missing the text with subtitles overhead on the regular scenario threads.

Last edited:
Don't know what you mean, but if you want to save go to the right side of the game window, than you can choose Save or Q.Save. If this wasn't the question be more exact.

I mean the save data on 1st page, i added the files in the game folder but i cant see it ingame

I mean the save data on 1st page, i added the files in the game folder but i cant see it ingame

Use 7-zip and extract the save file.

Put the save folder in: (and overwrite old files)
WinXP
C:\Documents and Settings\(UserName)\Application Data\light\Electro Arms\save\

Win Vista/7/8 (you have to go control panel -> appearance and personalization -> folder option -> view tab -> show hidden files,folder, or drives)(Appdata folder is hidden)
C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\Roaming\light\Electro Arms\save\

Double click and run electroarms.reg

Run game and enjoy.

All i can say wow game install takes 7GB hard drive space and for that space you get 2 h-scenes per character. Wow just wow i am in awe.

All i can say wow game install takes 7GB hard drive space and for that space you get 2 h-scenes per character. Wow just wow i am in awe.

what do you mean? the number of hscenes has nothing to do with the size it takes on your hard drive
2-3 h scenes per heroine is pretty standard

Yes, if you want many h-scenes you should read a Nukige instead of something like this one.

P.E. something like this http://vndb.org/v10793. (Many h-scenes, great characters, good art, but weak story)

Yes, if you want many h-scenes you should read a Nukige instead of something like this one.

P.E. something like this http://vndb.org/v10793. (Many h-scenes, great characters, good art, but weak story)

Usually i stay away of these "skip text till your finger is numb and in the end get h-scene" adv games, but i was mislead by pretty art.
And speaking of good stuff (and this is OT), even today the best adv game is genosaki by blackpackage try. It has good art and good story (and you understand of story by ITH or AGTH) and lotsa h-scenes ah good times.

One thing that is annoying about English titles is that it is hard to search for related material, especially when it is made up of common words like 'electro' and 'arms', lol.

Edit: If you are desperate, VNR hooks the text, but it also has the problem of missing the text with subtitles overhead on the regular scenario threads.

The missing text is in another thread. You have to choose both threads and check the box of "keep all threads from the selected dialog engine "

This one was pretty underwhelming. The shujinkou felt like he tries too hard to sound like a freaking DQN and the rest of the character went from varying degree of annoying to unmemorable. In fact, both the villain and the main casts motivations are so weak I can't help but scoff at the ridiculous ending after finishing Satsuki's route. After that point, I just gave up. Very disappointing considering that Vermilion wasn't half bad for a chuuni game.

Who plays a chuuni game when they say things like 'not bad for a chuuni game'...? That's like me when I say 'not bad for a moege'. Also, from what I've seen so far, Satsuki's is the weakest of the three main heroine routes.

Let me rephrase that, the main heroines' (Satsuki, Shinobu, and Leona) routes vary wildly. So, this is just my opinion based on having just finished Satsuki's after the other two. The sub-heroines' endings are basically 'normal' endings where nothing really happens but an H-scene (might as well have plopped them into extras). The three main heroines, however, get distinct routes with their own set of events. As for the motivations, they were fairly clear, from what I saw. Reiji sounds exactly like Yusa Shirou from Dies Irae, because he basically IS him, without Ren hanging around to make him a side-character. The main cast's motivations are very, very clear. Shinobu is a believer in order, who also has the flexibility to see things from the other side. Leona is a thrill-seeker, and her every action is informed by that. Satsuki is a straightforward girl who acts on emotion while seeming to be more mentally nimble than she is. As for the antagonists... the prime antagonist of the game, overall, has such a simple set of motivations that there is no way it could possibly be called weak.

If there is a single weak point in the game, it is that it is not quite clear what conditions worked behind the scenes to change the way the story played out in each individual route... but that isn't uncommon to chuuni and VNs in general, so I don't see the problem. Vermillion was indeed a good game, but it had some terrible moments (Anne's path was one big one). As for the protagonist, he was the best part of the game... he was nothing if not fun to get behind the eyes of, and he wasn't so much acting as a DQN as actually being one. The only difference being that he isn't an idiot, lol.

Last edited:

Well by weak I mostly mean exactly what you said, lacking complexity and believability. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think every character has to be well rounded and 3-dimensional for a chuuni game to work, not by a long shot, but my suspense of disbelief can only be stretch so far when everyone act like cardboard cutouts repeating the same lines over and over especially when they don't sound nearly as fun as the chuuni badassery Dies characters tend to sprout. In the end, I guess the setting and characters just aren't as likable as Dies or Vermilion for my liking. Oh well, I'll give Shinobu's route a try when I get off work later, thanks for the heads up about the other routes, sounds they might be worth playing still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?