[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [130927][戯画] バルドスカイ ゼロ 初回版 [5.27G] /w Pre-Order & First Edition & Sofmap Bonus & Update

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

バルドスカイ ゼロ 初回版

Brand: 戯画
Product Price: ¥10,290 (Pre-Tax ¥9,800)
Release Date: 2013/09/27
File Size: 5.27GB

Gerne: サイバーパンクアクションADV
Sub-Gerne : アドベンチャー、アクション
Categories: アクション、近未来、ロボット、バトル、女兵士
CG Artist: 綱島志朗
Scenario Writer: 科
BGM Artist: I’ve Sound
Music Artist: KOTOKO
Composer: KOTOKO/高瀬一矢

Information: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=748164
Information: http://products.web-giga.com/bsz

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ition-sofmap-bonus-update-155689/#post1098085

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36F059DC111C254A2ACEB878208D3D949A4F7816
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Included:
バルドスカイ ゼロ 初回版 初回特典 オリジナルサウンドトラック&特典武装 「マテブレ・叶ハンマー&フォースポイント」
バルドスカイ ゼロ 初回版 予約特典 マテリアルディスク
バルドスカイ ゼロ 初回版 Sofmap特典 「限定武装+ドラマCD」
バルドスカイ ゼロ 初回版 アップデートファイル Ver1.01

You are free to copy the links as is, but please don't re-upload any copies you clearly know originating from us, anywhere.

P.S. We are considering using our own tracker and apply IP blacklist to all peers downloading re-uploaded copies of our files.

Last edited:
P.S. We are considering using our own tracker and apply IP blacklist to all peers downloading re-uploaded copies of our files.

Haha, what? How are people supposed to know if the version they see is a re-upload or not? I can see it'd be relatively easy to gather IPs from those downloading alternate versions of torrents. But, I think you'd be catching a lot of innocent people who are only interested in the game, not really what source it comes from. So... I'm not sure about that idea there. Anyway, thanks for the game!

Please don't discuss whether you agree or disagree with the OP here.

If you still want to discuss about it anyway, please do so in appropriate area such as General Discussions, Eroge, and any other relevant sections in the forum.

From here on out, non relevant post will be removed.

All I can say is: the OP can choose what he or she do with what he/she has, and so are you.

http://vndb.org/v10833

romanji: Baldr Sky "Zero"

When Edward came to in the virtual world, he was in the middle of a battle. A giant humanoid robot (shumicram) distracted the enemy (virus) which was targeting him by yelling at him. The girl Sakura and him fought off the enemies’ attacks together and then helped out a girl who was being chased by the state army. As he was about to depart the virtual world, he remarked to Sakura that he could not remember his own name. Coming to in the real world, he found himself in a foreign room. He soon met Sakura again. She belonged to the Squall team of the Fenrir mercenary unit and this was their base. In the Southeast Asia State (SAS) where reality and the virtual world are separated, the only way to survive in this never-ending war was to pilot a shumicram, so he volunteered to join Fenrir. [from Micchi's blog]

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get the bonus weapons in-game? (simply using bonus.exe doesn't seem to do anything...).

Anyone know how to get the bonus weapons in-game? (simply using bonus.exe doesn't seem to do anything...).

If i remember correctly, in balde sky drive 1/2 after you apply the bonus weapon file it should be somewhere in the weapon tree.
so you just have to upgrade your weapon to unlock it (i don't know which one though).

Reactions: curryninja

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3