Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Developer: Smee
Publisher: NekoNyan
Release: 2021-04-30
Work Format: Visual Novel
Genre: Big Tits, Big ass, Comedy, Dating Sim, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Multiple Ending, Oral Sex, Romance, School setting, Vaginal Sex, Voiced
File Size: 3.23 GB

Overview:
Sugar * Style is a Japanese-style visual novel produced by Smee, a Japanese developer of romance VNs. Be the perfect husband for your future wife and conquer her heart with your husband-powers!

Story:
Spring needs to be a more fun season!!!

Getting deceived by an evil woman, having a had debt made by my parents who ran away at night... After a consecutive streak of trouble I was unable to decide on what to do after graduating. But then, I was helped by my kind relatives who introduced me to a local specialty school where I enrolled.

"This time I'll will enjoy my life!!"
And full of expectation in my chest, I reached the "Hidamari Dorm".

It turned out that it was a dorm where only women live in. It must be the place for my fateful encounter...! Is what I thought, but naturally, everyone was wary of me as the only man...!
But I won't give up...! This time, this spring, I will definitely enjoy myself!!

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v24320[/CENTER]

=============================================================​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.