[Hentai game] [VN] PRIMAL HEARTS [JP-EN-CH] / プライマルハーツ

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

"So, which one are you gonna join?"

Spring—a season of new encounters. As I walk beneath the cherry blossoms, my heart races in anticipation at what my new life will be like. That is, until students start approaching me a short distance from the campus gate...

"It's gotta be Gekka, right? Tradition is so important!"

"But Tendo's all about innovation. Trust me, we have more fun!"

Ainoshima Academy's two student councils don't quite get along, but before I transferred here they were splitting the student vote dead-even. Now I'm the tiebreaker. That's why everyone is vying to sway my swing ballot.

"Together, let's inspire every student to rise to bigger and better things!"

"You'll be working with our side, though, right?!"

This place was supposed to be my verdant island of love! All I see in the cards is desertion and disappointment—I'll be letting down half the students no matter which side I choose!

With the expectations of two very vocal student factions on my shoulders, how am I going to pick one without ruining my chances at campus romance?

Wanna revisit Ainoshima Academy six years later?
Primal Hearts 2 is available in English now too!

Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v14887[/CENTER]

=============================================================​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha