[Hentai game] [VN] Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma [English] / ギャル妻セックス 他の男に淫猥奉仕する愛する妻

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Developer: Atelier Sakura
Release: 2019-09-27
Translator: Capu2
Work Format: Visual Novel
Genre: Male protagonist, Ntr, Romance, Big Tits
File Size: 976 MB

Translator Notes:
I was not able to translate the menus because I already spent countless hours on the story. Sorry
**Shorten the name of the folder for those who are experiencing errors**

Overview:
The protagonist, Naohiro, and his wife Risa have been married for 4 years. Their married life is smooth sailing, and the good relationship between them is enough to be envied.

Except for one feeling born from Naohiro's heart...

It all started with a small incident. One night, when the couple was happily drinking together, Risa talked about her ex-boyfriend, and after the conversation, Naohiro felt a strange excitement.

Feeling weird, he searched the internet about it, and while doing so, realized that he does indeed have "that" fetish.

However, he can't possibly tell that to his beloved wife, but the more they find happiness with each other, the more stinging sensation torments him from within.

Then one day, one of his juniors back in school, Tsukasa, consulted him about something...

-From vndb.org, translated from getchu

Like it? Buy it to support the developer!
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1058944

=============================================================​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02