[Hentai game] [SLG] Imperial Harem ~Molesting and Corrupting SLG~ ver.1.31 [JP-EN-CH] / インペリアルハーレム

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
Last edited:
Re: [SLG] Imperial Harem ~Molesting and Corrupting SLG~ ver.1.08 [JP-EN-CH] / インペリアルハーレム

updated ver.1.08

Re: [SLG] Imperial Harem ~Molesting and Corrupting SLG~ ver.1.08 [JP-EN-CH] / インペリアルハーレム

Still bugged..cant progress through the tutorial..:( Am i doing something wrong?

Still bugged..cant progress through the tutorial..:( Am i doing something wrong?

u need to play the game in JP language. other language is bugged it seems

i tried all languages..cant get past tutorial..i dunno why..i keep cliking dragging but all i can do is draging her clothes up and down

i tried all languages..cant get past tutorial..i dunno why..i keep cliking dragging but all i can do is draging her clothes up and down

regardless of language selected in the game, you still need to change your system locale to japanese. At least for me, locale emulator works fine.

How do u have tease events? Need them for level 3.

How do u have tease events? Need them for level 3.

Just stop doing anything before the girls reach climax

For example doing vaginal insertion. Move your mouse back and forth. Watch the girl reaction as the bar filled. Stop moving your mouse as the bar nearly fill

For example doing vaginal insertion. Move your mouse back and forth. Watch the girl reaction as the bar filled. Stop moving your mouse as the bar nearly fill

Which bar? Your penis bar?

Re: [SLG] Imperial Harem ~Molesting and Corrupting SLG~ ver.1.10 [JP-EN-CH] / インペリアルハーレム

updated ver.1.10

There should be subs when you are playing, the girls telegraph their climax. Just press Off the Auto and the Teasing event will trigger usually with a special line confirming that they were not satisfied with the teasing.

Re: [SLG] Imperial Harem ~Molesting and Corrupting SLG~ ver.1.10 [JP-EN-CH] / インペリアルハーレム

Did they even test play this? I got soft locked in the tutorials...
-The stuck on removing the top part earlier on, but this got fixed in the update
but then
when they game told you to lick her, I did it slow and her stamina bar run out like it's nothing, and then got soft locked. You have to move the mouse so fast to get her arousals over 1500 without stamina running out.
-Then penetration, it soft locked me again, after the popping her virginity...

Did they even test play this? I got soft locked in the tutorials...
-The stuck on removing the top part earlier on, but this got fixed in the update
but then
when they game told you to lick her, I did it slow and her stamina bar run out like it's nothing, and then got soft locked. You have to move the mouse so fast to get her arousals over 1500 without stamina running out.
-Then penetration, it soft locked me again, after the popping her virginity...

The english version sucks, the updates either don't fix anything or break something else. I finished the game playing version 1.01 in japanese, I had less trouble playing an earlier version than the newer with "fixes".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?