Information:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ295125
Title / タイトル: NTR伝説
Brand / ブランド: GoldenBoy
Release / 販売日: 2020/07/31
File size / ファイル容量: 102MB

GET THIS TORRENT

Reactions: tropomien
A question, don't know if anyone else is having the issue. I looked around with no avail. But only this game, when I run it, sends my gpu and cpu crazy high.

A question, don't know if anyone else is having the issue. I looked around with no avail. But only this game, when I run it, sends my gpu and cpu crazy high.

Because they made by Unity engine =)).
But it is awesome game!

Yeah, I don't have problem with that. Maybe you should have a UnityPlayer install on your PC (maybe its required).
But the game use a little spec to play, if your PC is too old, it should have a problem on lagging...

How can I spy to other room? Have icon on phone but its unclickable.
Yeah, and when out the room the last one (kinda like picture of marriage couple) and its unclickable again.

I already bought all item in shop and adazon already...

How can I spy to other room? Have icon on phone but its unclickable.
Yeah, and when out the room the last one (kinda like picture of marriage couple) and its unclickable again.

I already bought all item in shop and adazon already...

during the day invite the girl, but dont do anything to her. go outside, then enter the third option (pic of married couple) which lead to her room. then install the camera inside the room from your phone.
ps: you need key to enter her room. play with the cat on your balcony until it gives you the key.

Reactions: nunarita
during the day invite the girl, but dont do anything to her. go outside, then enter the third option (pic of married couple) which lead to her room. then install the camera inside the room from your phone.
ps: you need key to enter her room. play with the cat on your balcony until it gives you the key.

Okay, until cat give you the key. I only play with cat about 3 times.

My pc is more or less up to date, i'll give the player a shot.

edit: Guess the program costs a bit of money, so that'll be later then ^_^;; I will try to look into it more.

Last edited:
anyone know how to trigger the NTR? there is this unavailable cracked heart icon on H scene.

Get her to level 5.

Also the game got an update with more contents today, any chance of uploading the new version?

Get her to level 5.

Also the game got an update with more contents today, any chance of uploading the new version?

any specific req for lv5? im stuck at 4. thanks btw, and yea waiting for the new ver

Maybe an item you need to buy? I kinda cheated and bought all the items from the start so I hit lv 5 quickly.

Is there any recommendation for a game like this?
It's a bit fun even though there's no scenario.
Was hoping for more variation for the facial expression or a close up for the scene
Overall a great game and hope there is more game that is similar to this (a netori game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?