Brand / ブランド: Auto Eden
Release / 販売日: 2018/04/02
File size / ファイル容量: 42MB

GET THIS TORRENT

Last edited:
Reactions: Arylin and Damaged
Re: [SLG] [Auto Eden] Slave Matrix

how do I even play this?

Talk to green chick twice, choose top option twice.
Talk to green chick, see the calculator looking thing? (Option 2 I think) Hit M and get 50 mil.
Go to slaves, third option (I think) buy stuff looking part. Buy first option.
Go back to slaves, Buy one.

Go to dungeon. Convert them. (They can get preggo) Kid shows up as last slave I believe.

Every day can go back and get another 50mil or thousand whatever.

Problem, cannot cave game. Crashes on that and whatever the last option is in the dungeon part.

Anyone fix?

DELETE SAVE file and ADD Save folder into the game. Fixes the save problem.

Reactions: New Dragon

Talk to green chick twice, choose top option twice.
Talk to green chick, see the calculator looking thing? (Option 2 I think) Hit M and get 50 mil.
Go to slaves, third option (I think) buy stuff looking part. Buy first option.
Go back to slaves, Buy one.

Go to dungeon. Convert them. (They can get preggo) Kid shows up as last slave I believe.

Every day can go back and get another 50mil or thousand whatever.

Problem, cannot cave game. Crashes on that and whatever the last option is in the dungeon part.

Anyone fix?

DELETE SAVE file and ADD Save folder into the game. Fixes the save problem.

Also add 'Photo' folder I was messing with this game for a long time I even tried to Translate all the text to eng but the game doesn't start when you mess with the text

Green chick apparently needs Rent and will cost you a bundle. I'm up to about 16 mil a day or week. Bottom is what you owe top numbers is what you have cash wise. You can pay her back in calculator mode (Bottom left is pay back, right is borrow.)

Dude is like real life, I'm up to my eyeballs in debt!

Apparently breeding is a part of this mess. Haven't quite figured out who is who and how it works. Or the blessings, working on it. Think I'm supposed-to make a human? Good luck with that, got human legs on one.

Green chick apparently needs Rent and will cost you a bundle. I'm up to about 16 mil a day or week. Bottom is what you owe top numbers is what you have cash wise. You can pay her back in calculator mode (Bottom left is pay back, right is borrow.)

Dude is like real life, I'm up to my eyeballs in debt!

Apparently breeding is a part of this mess. Haven't quite figured out who is who and how it works. Or the blessings, working on it. Think I'm supposed-to make a human? Good luck with that, got human legs on one.

can I have your save?

this is as close to human as I got
View attachment 19069

How do you even start the game? I can't get past the slider screen.

Game is crashing everytime i go to slave buying window.

Edit: translating the race.txt makes it crash. so far modifying the others works.

Last edited:

Game is crashing everytime i go to slave buying window.

Edit: translating the race.txt makes it crash. so far modifying the others works.

thank you for the info

edit can you give me your translated .txt files? I can can't seem to get it to work for me

Last edited:

I have a weird crash whenever I enter more than 4 digits in the debt screen or try to take an additional debt of whatever amount.
As this leaves me unable to aquire any money it leaves the game unplayable, anyone any idea what might be causing this?

Cant figure out how to make enough money to pay the chick back to unlock other characters, I assume when you pay her back you unlock others. Got the slaves working general labor. But it just isn't enough.
Anyone got a system figured out yet or a money cheat?

I have a weird crash whenever I enter more than 4 digits in the debt screen or try to take an additional debt of whatever amount.
As this leaves me unable to aquire any money it leaves the game unplayable, anyone any idea what might be causing this?
Did you change your locale to Japanese?

Cant figure out how to make enough money to pay the chick back to unlock other characters, I assume when you pay her back you unlock others. Got the slaves working general labor. But it just isn't enough.
Anyone got a system figured out yet or a money cheat?
Buy cheap, sell high. Use my translation on earlier post(without the race.txt). There is a demand attribute which changes everyday. You can see it when you try to sell a slave.
Buy some slave less than 1m( without scars), then sell them on 10-20m. If you're lucky you could sell them >100m.
Different Race sells different too, on early stage, phoenix sells highest on 2.67x .

Did you change your locale to Japanese?

Yes I have set it to Japanese, and it works for plenty of other games that require it so I dont imagine that is the problem.
You think it would be worth a shot to set it to something else and then back to Japanese again?

Yes I have set it to Japanese, and it works for plenty of other games that require it so I dont imagine that is the problem.
You think it would be worth a shot to set it to something else and then back to Japanese again?

I have found the solution, the date time and numbers formats also needed to be set to Japanese.
Hope this helps other people with the entering more than 4 digit money crash.

Anyone got the latest version? it's supposed to fix a bunch of issues.

Re: [SLG] [Auto Eden] Slave Matrix Ver.2018-05-22

Updated Ver.2018-05-22

Re: [SLG] [Auto Eden] Slave Matrix Ver.2018-06-22

Update Ver.2018-06-22

Re: [SLG] [Auto Eden] Slave Matrix Ver.2018-06-28

Update Ver.2018-06-28

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?