Information:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ239803
Title / タイトル: FGO[亜種特異点]陵辱調教迷宮-女サーヴァント異種姦精液漬け-
Brand / ブランド: 幻灯摩天楼
Release / 販売日: 2018/12/15
File size / ファイル容量: 149MB

GET THIS TORRENT

Reactions: Sians
what am i suppose to do after i download? i extracted the file with winrar and opened the start bat file and it doesnt do anything

what am i suppose to do after i download? i extracted the file with winrar and opened the start bat file and it doesnt do anything

This abomination of java and ruby doesn't like spaces or special characters in path names, not sure about Japanese characters but I got rid of them as well. As long as you extract files to something like "D:\NotHentai\FGO" it should work fine

So I got it to work after your tip but what exactly am I looking at here? This some kind of wierd word only story telling game or what? I can't read weeb-anese so I can't tell whats going on.

It seems to be FreeCities kind of game - expansive but text based. Can't read japanese either so I'd wager the best bet would be digging through game files and passing all text through google translate, but it only makes sense if text is kept separate from the game code, otherwise it would be too much pain. Still, depending on writing style, google translate output might not make much sense either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.