[SLG] [ヴィンセント] ぷにぺた / [Vincent] Puni Peta

Information:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ292797
Title / タイトル: ぷにぺた / Puni Peta
Brand / ブランド: ヴィンセント / Vincent
Release / 販売日: 2020/07/02
File size / ファイル容量: 712MB

GET THIS TORRENT

As per usual with my lack of understanding of inxent /Vincent games, I have no clue how to play this game and was wondering if anyone could provide me with some clue of what I need to be doing? I've tried clicking on her body randomly and have I noticed a couple of things different happening, firstly her response is different from a leave me alone like sound to a playful enjoyment, but I have found no order to what I should be clicking on. Secondly I have noticed a high pitched chime noise when I presume have hit the right spot for her enjoyment, but it seems to follow no pattern or order to it. So please if anyone could kindly provide some help in this matter I would appreciate it.

The only hint I was able to come across (which I verified) is that repeating a pattern of high-middle-low will hypnotize her into the next phase. Beyond that point you can still get stopped, and I didn't continue with the pattern, but hopefully that helps a bit. I was playing without sound so I don't know how that coincides with any of the chimes or responses.

Reactions: MrEcchi
this is like every game from this dev, you do a full rotation head mid low, then repeat again and again, they have catchy song in this one tho, wonder what is it's name

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.