https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ292145
Title / タイトル: ダンジョンズレギオン-魔王に捧ぐ乙女の肢体-
Brand / ブランド: ルナソフト
Release / 販売日: 2020/08/15
File size / ファイル容量: 1.29GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Reactions: Damaged and Quizi
-Downloaded XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.12.0.zip
-Extracted and placed the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe in the same folder as the game's .exe and executed It
-Launched game, went to AutoTranslator\Config.ini and set CopyToClipboard to "true"
-Restarted game
-Game got to show the developer name but never reached the game menu

Am I skipping something?

All I know is that AutoTL works with this game according to ULMF, to quote:
"This does seem to work really well with XUnity AutoTranslator. But it seems you may have to "untranslate it" (press ALT+T) prior to making some dialogue choices. Otherwise the game may simply freeze."
-Extracted and placed the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe in the same folder as the game's .exe and executed It
-Launched game, went to AutoTranslator\Config.ini and set CopyToClipboard to "true"
-Restarted game
This looks correct so far, or maybe you should've used (Patch and Run) shortcut if the patcher created it there. Also, I always set the translation endpoint to empty (nothing after = symbol in the config file), not sure if it has any effect on CopyToClipboard though. Alt+Num0 key combo brings up the AutoTL settings which have an option of finding more text, you can try that too.

Reactions: Gumio
-Restarted game
-Game got to show the developer name but never reached the game menu

Am I skipping something?

Same problem.

I enabled the console to get a better look at what was happening, and there seems to be an exception right at the start ([WARN][XUnity.Common]: An error occurred while patching property/method 'UnityEngine.UI.Text.set_text'. Failing hook: 'Text_text_Hook'.), Along with an illegal byte in the input string. That and, well, the translation files are empty.

Either way I decided to give it a try and mess around with the game a bit and, tbh, there isn't a real need to translate this game. The story is pretty straightforward and the function of each button is easy to tell. Would've been nice to be able to understand what they were saying though, just for the sake of It.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha