[Hentai game] [SLG] [ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / [Bellzebubu] HYPNOS F*CK Ver.1.16.6.28

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[SLG] [ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / [Bellzebubu] HYPNOS F*CK Ver.1.16.6.28

Information:
DLsite
Title / タイトル: HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / HYPNOS F*CK
Brand / ブランド: ベルゼブブ / Bellzebubu
Release / 販売日: 2016/01/13
File size / ファイル容量: 838MB

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=2067701
or
GET THIS TORRENT

* introduction
His school life was one of violence, persecution and apathy.
Day after day his heart was broken, injuries sustained, dignity shattered.

All by a punk named Yuuki Izumio, and her gang.

He dreamed of the ultimate revenge: to indulge a dark pleasure.
As he walked home from school one day......

"You there walking, you boy, how about I read your fortune?"

The man who called to him took him to a secluded gypsy's tent.
He was an Egyptian by the name of Al Votokor
This mystic man had insights to his life nobody could possibly guess.
Then he said: "You should conquer the souls of the sows."

★作品概要
ヒロインたちの心の隙間に入り込み、催眠能力を駆使し、陵辱という形で復讐を果たしていく催眠シミュレーションゲームです。

------------------
※本作品は、女の子たちがひたすら陵辱されるゲームです。
 苦手な方はご注意下さい。
------------------

Last edited:
Re: [SLG] [ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / [Bellzebubu] HYPNOS F*CK Ver.2016-01-18

updated to Ver.2016-01-18

Re: [SLG] [ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / [Bellzebubu] HYPNOS F*CK Ver.2016-01-18

the game dont start i downloaded the torrent and several links in here but it wont work it only have 2 points to click the one that says version 2016 and the other exit.
One is gratefull for people uploading their games but please dont post fake games,locked games or games that dont are what they said (i downlaoded 6 games in here,games that looked really good but they where fakes to say because it was a game that i already have)

Re: [SLG] [ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / [Bellzebubu] HYPNOS F*CK Ver.2016-01-18 (patched)

Game was protected, now with patch. re-download, please

Reactions: Arkanfel3rd
Re: [SLG] [ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / [Bellzebubu] HYPNOS F*CK Ver.2016-01-18 (patched)

Well you could simply share the info of your game because it ask me for name,serial and other thing

idk what you do, but i checked and all work fine

Well you didnt understand me but well i got it working you could have done something simpler and easy just upload the patch i downloaded that and ready the version that didnt work now is working without redownloading everything again.
Now i would like to know do you have the cheat save or patch that was uploaded i dont remember where but you started the game with tons of gold and all items at max or at least the cheat list for cheat engine the one with tons of money for tvp kirikiri core 2 i have it but searching something of 3kb in 3 terabytes of files is difficult and i dont remember the file name,that cheat was for everygame that used the money script that is used in every tvp kirikiri game like this one

Well you don't understend how work torrent just put path on previous download and it will just download only missing or new files

it wasnt easyer just upload the patch direct download because for big files torrent s good but for some of a few megs is easyer to just make a direct download.
I downloaded only the files from the patch to make a check with the patch i got (just in case) and it tooke around 2 hours to grab something of 5 mb this is why i said it was easyer to upload just the patch (yes you can select only the file you need)
Tell me was there someone seeding or this was being uploaded at 1 Kbps.
Now you should either upload the cheat list for cheat engine or the cheat save or exe with tons of items tons of money and no pic unlocked ,i dont know what it was because all the links for that are down and i prefer to play the game instead of getting a save with everything unlocked (only a retarded would avoid playing a game if you want to see the pics you simply see those on some site that has games cg rips) but this game has the problem that all belzebubu games have low money winning (is not like touhou pocket wars with high money winning but limited times to buy)

you don't need any select that patch don't change files only add, previos file are same you only download patch files. thats means you can seed same torrent + patch 5mb

What i said was the torrent was slow,while the main file is normal speed the patch and exe takes arond 2 hours to download 5 megabytes (i put it in that way because you didnt understood the term MB) and my internet speed is good i have downloaded games up to 30 Gb and fast but downloading a few files from your torrent was slow.
Now if you have the torrent lock the speed of certain files then either make a DD or simply dont put it on torrent easy as pie.

This is why i grabbed the game patch from other site DD an in a minute ready and downloaded.

Savedata
Code:
http://sagaoz.net/savedata/dojin/hypnosfuck_hiro.zip

Re: [SLG] [ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / [Bellzebubu] HYPNOS F*CK Ver.2016-02-06

updated to Ver.2016-02-06

Re: [SLG] [ベルゼブブ] HYPNOS FUCK-ヒュプノスファック / [Bellzebubu] HYPNOS F*CK Ver.2016-02-06

Has anyone got a guide for the UI? I have no idea how to play this lol. A menu translation, I think.

Edit: It doubled my post above. Delete this if you can. Thanks

Last edited:

OOHHH MY GOD!! thanks a lot for upload this game! belzebubu games are amazing, now, i hope that u guys can do a translate for the game!!!! it will be AWESOMEE brrrrrr i'll play it right now jajaj

I have come to the 8th day and I've been able to have scenes of blowjobs, masturbation and nudity, but for now not is like having sex in the game, this game from my point of view is simply brutal, that if, as all of Bellzebubu, will obviously not be easy to pass it and you will have various finishes, to my have given me at the moment, 2, with the blond girl , if you spameas much, just for you a final, if you don't do anything with the girls have the bad end, and now I'm with the black hair, eighth day, I have been able to reach the eighth day and you she being damn perverted! Haha, this game entertains me much, homeguard, chikan, hirugao and now this!, simply brutal, impressive! Thank you for uploading it!

For those who don't know how to play, you have to click on the version and it will go new game.)

updated to Ver.1.16.5.18

Is there any guide or walkthrough on how to persuade girls going to the sick bay clinic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。