[Hentai game] [SLG] [ディーゼルマイン] SUMMER-田舎の性活- / [dieselmine] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life Ver.1.02

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[SLG] [ディーゼルマイン] SUMMER-田舎の性活- / [dieselmine] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life Ver.1.02

Information:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ283590
Title / タイトル: SUMMER-田舎の性活- / SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life
Brand / ブランド: ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine
Release / 販売日: 2020/07/19
File size / ファイル容量: 200MB

GET THIS TORRENT

When I start the game I have black screen and nothing happens. Any solution?

when i start a new game it only appear a chat box with a big X on the right side witout showing any immages. any fix?

I can confirm the game works fine.
and it's unity so there should not be a naming or language issue.
best guess it has resources missing.

when you are decompressing it try to put it near the root (c:\ , D:\ ,etc) because it has a lot of sub dirs in there and probably some files didn't unpack as they should.

relationship point = talk with her max lv.5

Lust point = kiss touch and sex with her max lv 5

....but is a bug ..because you can make her to lv5 everywhere and everytime ...don't mind story..

....bug 2 when you walk framrate is down

CG get frome have sex with her in different place.

Wait, talking to her anytime is a bug!? Dayum, I thought it's a feature.

Oh yes, I don't have much issue, since my PC is branded as Fujitsu.

Last edited:
Game works perfect for me and i am not japanese. I have my computer unicode language in japanese.

animations are great, so are CGs and character is super cute but gameplay is pretty much non existent. Still worth it, but it could have been so much more.

For those having language troubles, Extract using Bandizip in Japanese coding, I have windows 10 with no locale and no Japanese Settings.. worked fine for me

The sprite animation in this was really good, especially for the purple heart scenes. I tried looking into this companies previous work but sadly the animation doesn't seem to be the same quality :(

anyone has complete list on the girl schedule? like where she is on morning or afternoon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha