Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [SLG] [サークル冥魅亭] 死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG / [Circle Meimitei] Reapers Club Ver.1.0.2

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points

Re: [SLG] [サークル冥魅亭] 死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG / [Circle Meimitei] Reapers Club Ver.1.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by 2KikeLyne View Post
    Could use abit of a guide, unless there is a pocket of Mei Mei / Dungeon Town Community Forum to ask about somewhere.

Some questions:
    1. On the employee hiring screen, what does the status represent with the +2 / - 4 values? Does it affect anything on the employee's talent rank?
    2. What does investing onto factions do besides possibly getting quests or delivering goods from the faction?
    3. Investing into 'food recipes' only seem to unlock only 1 food item to make. Is that intended or is there a way to get more food recipes, cause the investment cost for recipes just got expensive at lv 4.
    1 - First number = emplyee cost, 2nd number = max employee cost you can have... for 1.0.2 it's is actually bug, named npc should cost 0 but they have a heavy cost. More you advance in the game, less you will be able to recruit employee actually.
    2+3 - Raising faction give you more ingredient for all your recipe, Should unlock more recipe with higher faction level, but i'm still looking to unlock all of them.

K.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: [SLG] [サークル冥魅亭] 死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG / [Circle Meimitei] Reapers Club Ver.1.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by 2KikeLyne View Post
    Could use abit of a guide, unless there is a pocket of Mei Mei / Dungeon Town Community Forum to ask about somewhere.

Some questions:
    1. On the employee hiring screen, what does the status represent with the +2 / - 4 values? Does it affect anything on the employee's talent rank?
    2. What does investing onto factions do besides possibly getting quests or delivering goods from the faction?
    3. Investing into 'food recipes' only seem to unlock only 1 food item to make. Is that intended or is there a way to get more food recipes, cause the investment cost for recipes just got expensive at lv 4.
    1. It does have an effect as an employee, but I only know one which I read on the loading tips saying that if an employee is assigned on the material restock(bottom row), with the stat "lucky" they may purchase more materials than normal, other stats are self explanatory like "looks" "sales" "loyalty" etc.
    On quests some stats are needed.

64164646.png
    4165464.png
    64646464874.png

2. Besides what you mention, I noticed that it adds more adventurer variety based on the factions.
    3. Dunno, I only unlocked 1 recipe on cuisine rank f, "Freshly pickled beans" don't know if I looted that on the dungeon or something.

(Time to hide from the forums again.)
    Last edited by hypocryte72; February 26th, 2020 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by hypocryte72 View Post
    1. It does have an effect as an employee, but I only know one which I read on the loading tips saying that if an employee is assigned on the material restock(bottom row), with the stat "lucky" they may purchase more materials than normal, other stats are self explanatory like "looks" "sales" "loyalty" etc.
    On quests some stats are needed.

64164646.png
    4165464.png
    64646464874.png

2. Besides what you mention, I noticed that it adds more adventurer variety based on the factions.
    3. Dunno, I only unlocked 1 recipe on cuisine rank f, "Freshly pickled beans" don't know if I looted that on the dungeon or something.

(Time to hide from the forums again.)

what program to use transalater?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by liger0000 View Post
    what program to use transalater?
    Looks like XUnity.AutoTranslator i linked on the first page, although with some fine tuning in terms of fonts, and either manual revision/translation of interface elements or some better, possibly paid translation API.
    I am quite curious about exact settings and API used.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

I find The key may be pass goblin slayer loop it ange but how to find her?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran

The main objetives of this game are to complete dungeons and deflorate heroines lol

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

I see an NTR tag on dlsite.

Is that content avoidable?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran

I have played for hours and hours and there are no signs of ntr, the girls can get fuck by other mans in dreams only (and that is optional lol)

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

The translator in the first page works semi decently, but it causes the game to lag/slow down especially when there is a chat window or during harassment mode. Is there any way to fix this issue? Thanks.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Henrietta View Post
    The translator in the first page works semi decently, but it causes the game to lag/slow down especially when there is a chat window or during harassment mode. Is there any way to fix this issue? Thanks.
    I have noticed the slowdown, but it wasn't as bad for me and didn't motivate me to delve deep into configs, but you should be able to make some improvements here .\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini. It will require either trial and error or some heavy reading on github project documentation
    Last edited by PaganWarlord; February 28th, 2020 at 09:13 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information