[Hentai game] [SLG] [サークル冥魅亭] 死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG / [Circle Meimitei] Reapers Club Ver.1.0.2

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[SLG] [サークル冥魅亭] 死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG / [Circle Meimitei] Reapers Club Ver.1.0.2

Information:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ237778
Title / タイトル: 死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG / Reapers Club
Brand / ブランド: サークル冥魅亭 / Circle Meimitei
Release / 販売日: 2020/02/21
File size / ファイル容量: 960MB

GET THIS TORRENT

Reactions: Damaged
Does anyone know what to do in this game?
I dont know how to unlock the RPG part or do any progress except in the Story.
First 10 days i get a game over and i start a new loop.

The loops are part of the story, excluding the 50 day game over at the 4th loop.

Just keep "looping" until you deflorate the priestess (and making a contract avoiding your death) then just complete the dungeons in time.

You can unlock new dungeons here:

The features have some requirements like to have certain class at a certain lvl

For check the main chacters stats, class...

For lvl up class, delete class:

U can also click to the empty box for add a class

The game speed is too slow and boring, you could listen to music or do something while you play it.

I hope they add a X2 or X4+ speed mode.

The majority of the game is to slowly manage the city and wait for something to happen to act accordingly.

I feel like sexual content just play a secondary role

Reactions: gatto
Thanks, well got a game after the priestess, it's a relief thats playable.

And thanks for the other Tips

I mean, someone else will deflorate the priestess in the first or second loop (i cant remember) and then you will be back in the past. I mean when u deflorate the priestess in the play room.

Edit: do not forget to use normal clothes or you cant trigger the defloration event

After beating the second dungeon now i can continue after loop 4 day 50 with no a "game over" and also i got a loli elf and now i can create items and sell it.

And i also got another elf with boobs, i didnt know if she is the loli elf sister (i skipped the dialoge). You can take she to the play room instantly LOL

standalone.

Forget to say that you can make special items for main characters with items that can be obtained in the "succubus "brothel

This is a Unitygame, you can use reipatcher to auto machine translate all the text. Some are a bit too long and must be cut, but it work pretty nice.

K.

This is a Unitygame, you can use reipatcher to auto machine translate all the text. Some are a bit too long and must be cut, but it work pretty nice.

K.

There's a new patch that came out yesterday that fixed a "cannot hire/recruit" bug.

The game speed is too slow and boring, you could listen to music or do something while you play it.

I hope they add a X2 or X4+ speed mode.

Not sure if it is what you are looking for, but F8 increases the speed during the 'management' phase (sales, movement, etc) up to two times, while F7 reduces the speed if you used F8. Hope it helps.

Reactions: kagerou783
how to unlock H scene ? i played 4 hourse still don't know how to play

H scene? which ones do you mean or couldn't see any?

You can see scenes h proceeding in the story or opening a play room. I think you mean the play room for "main scenes", no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR