:rar: Information

Developer/Publishers: Astronauts: Sirius
Release: 2019-02-22
Code:
[CENTER]https://vndb.org/v23600[/CENTER]

Installation:
1. Extract to desired location.
2. Mount the ISO file and run setup.exe
3. Install patch 1.01 - 1.05 in Patches folder (choose between 32x or 64x files depend on your system) and browse to your game installed folder when prompt.
4. Copy all files in Translation folder to the game folder and run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
5. Start the game with GuildMaster_Game (Patch and Run).exe

An adventurer's guild "Amakakeru O-Hitsuji" (天駆ける雄羊) operates from a pub in the outskirts. The Guildmaster cum pub owner Neil and his daughter Lusit run the businesses. This guild is now faced with an existential crisis.

The remote town of Dantor is situated on the foothills; it was formerly a massive mining complex run by the dwarves, but with their disappearance the town is now a hotspot for adventurers looking to get rich quick from what is now an enormous underground labyrinth. Amakakeru O-Hitsuji was but one guild which kept the mass of ambitious adventurers in control, but the retirement of capable adventurers and the rapid rise of the formidable rival guild, "Kokuyou no Tora" (黒曜の虎) has contributed to Hitsuji running at a loss in recent times.

Everything came to a head the previous month when the notice revoking the business license was delivered to the struggling guild. The town of Dantor only permits officially licensed guilds to operate so as things stand Hitsuji is on the verge of collapse. To renew the business license, Hitsuji has to produce tangible results within a few months.

During this time of crisis, the leading guild breadwinner, the skilled warrior Edgar, has his strength drained by a mysterious monster whilst exploring and is severely weakened to the point he cannot continue his trade. For the remaining guild members, this disaster is the last straw precipitating their exodus. Edgar remains as the sole registered adventurer of Hitsuji.

At this juncture Lusit offers Edgar the position of new Guildmaster. Lusit's reasoning considers her father's advanced age and the effect of having Edgar with his fame as a skilled warrior take the reins, which would encourage young adventurers to gather at the pub. Edgar, who still had lingering regrets over his career-ending accident, thought about his present physical condition and his desire to pay back the guild which he had grown fond of and decided to take up Lusit's offer to become the new Guildmaster of Amakakeru O-Hitsuji.

And thus, the ex-adventurer Edgar begins his new life as a Guildmaster.

=============================================================

Visit our BLOG for more hentai
If you like our stuff, you can support us on PATREON

for some reason your patch doesnt work. when tring to run that setup translator patcher it crashes before completing and never makes the new exe file

auto translation will use various translation engines to translate Japanese to English/language of your choice. (Google Translate, Bing, etc)

It is not perfect and sometimes, the text could be translated to mean something completely else. Most of the time it is sloppy but this one seemed to be okay.

auto translation will use various translation engines to translate Japanese to English/language of your choice. (Google Translate, Bing, etc)

It is not perfect and sometimes, the text could be translated to mean something completely else. Most of the time it is sloppy but this one seemed to be okay.

Can you tell me how did you manage to get the Autotranslator thing work with this game? Because like I said in the other thread, for me doesn't. I follow the instruction and the - possibly - fix if an error pop-up, but to no avail. It translates me only the "quitting" text, when I want to close the game and choose yes or no. For the rest it's everything in japanese :boys_down:

I just followed the instruction from the fapforfun blog but I did end up uninstalling it because it seemed to crash once I reach a certain point. I'm not sure if it is a bug on my end or it is suppose to occur due to it being buggy from the auto translator

I installed the game and translation correctly, but as i play the transition for screens and scenes is the worst. Its too slow, it take more than 5 to 10 seconds in the trasition. and the it gets a black screen when i go to the dugeon.

does anyone is having a similar problem?

that's suppose to happen with any game that uses the auto translation feature. If you tweak around with the settings, you could slightly improve the load time of the translation and make it less laggy but that's about it.

Hi, can you do this to Dungeon of Regalias too? Its really easy to play with auto translator because the txt description in skills and other txt are being translated too. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.