[Hentai game] [RPG/SLG] Amayui Castle Meister ver.1.07 & Appends 1-5 [English] / 天結いキャッスルマイスター

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Developer: Eushully
Release: Japanese 2017-05-26, English 2021-05-06
Translator: Depravity & ZAP
Work Format: RPG, Simulation
Genre: Voiced, Multiple endings, Turn-based combat, Strategy, RPG, Male protagonist, Harem, Monster girl, Fantasy, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Creampie, Group sex, Titfuck, Virgin, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Teasing, Groping, Masturbation, Footjob, Big tits, Big ass
File Size: 5.14 GB (7.63 GB)
Same Series: Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Installation:
Extract and run AGE.exe to start the game

Note:
1. You need to change system locale to Japanese.
2. Update v1.07 is installed, it shows 1.00 because of the translation patch. All appends are installed.

Overview:
“Magesmiths” are wizards that specialize in labyrinth construction and restoration. Avaro, one of them, sought to one day run his own workshop. To realize this dream, he accepted a job in Influse Kingdom of investigating some ruins. Unfortunately, he got caught in a cave-in and ended up lost. As he wandered, he came across a girl, sleeping inside a magic stone, Fia.

After waking up, Fia told him that she has no memory of herself; however, she knows that she is unmistakably a Goddess. Continuing, she tells Avaro that she could, if she wanted to, move the entirety of the ruins with her Godly powers, and she points out that she has to, no matter what, make it to the closed-off holy ground of the Kingdom. The “Mist Corridor of the Sacred Sound.”

Fia, who has said nothing but what could only be nonsense so far, invites Avaro to join her on her journey, saying that he can use these ruins as his workshop however he likes if he does. Although doubtful, Avaro accepts her conditions and becomes the apostle of the self-proclaimed Goddess, and while using the moving ruins as his atelier, they head north.

Before long, rumors of the ‘Gualacuna Fortress’ are spread across the country, and while fighting anyone who comes after the fortress, thinking that it has valuables or is a threat, Avaro searches for the truth related to the Goddess’ memories.

Along with the Goddess of Marriage, “The Story That Weaves Bonds” marks the beginning…

Code:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

=============================================================​

Great a English Translation of an Eushully Game, they are still my favorite VN Makers, although the newer ones arent so good as they used to be.

My Game Ranking is this:

1) Soukoku no Arterial
2) Kamidori Alchemy Meister
3) Ikusa Megami Zero
4) Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~
5) Madou Koukaku ~Yami no Tsuki Megami wa Doukoku de Utau~

So the best would be a full translation of Soukoku no Arterial, but still happy with every Eushully Game.

Not sure why you would be happy to see MTL of an Eushully game as a fan

Eushully hasn't done a good game in years and Amayui might be closest to Kamidori, probably their highest rated title in japan, still a decent game but I feel they lost their touch a long time ago.

Still thanks dind't know someone was making a patch about this game...
Not sure why you would be happy to see MTL of an Eushully game as a fan
oh really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.