[Hentai game] [RPG] Tiina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison ver.1.02 [English-Uncen] / 紅獄の剣士ティーナ

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Circle: shinachiku-castella
Publisher: Kagura Games
Release: 2019-08-02
Work Format: RPG
Genre: Ahegao, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Female protagonist, Group sex, Male domination, Milf, Ntr, Oral sex, Rape, Shota, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Dilf, Teasing, Groping
File size: 1.21GB
Link : http://fapforfun.net/archives/4681
Code:
[CENTER]https://kaguragames.com/tina-game/[/CENTER]

[Synopsis]
After successfully slaying a witch, our protagonist Tiina receives a new mission---
to investigate a village which has been continuously becoming unsafe, Daram.

As she works on it, she comes to realize that normal
villagers do wrongs getting mixed with other wrongdoers---

The story continues, and the witch that was supposedly defeated appears---

[Features]
Switch between two heroines to explore the village and a castle.
If you want the story progress, you can skip the ongoing chapter anytime.
Moving on to next chapter may bring change to the range of exploration and men's responses...

Men aiming at heroines are insistent.
Normal villager, middle-aged guy, homeless, old man, salacious brat and...
Many other situations...

Mostly "with human"
Less battles
RPG centered on events

Regarding scenes, the two heroines are mainly featured.
Some sub characters appear a few times.
* Some scenes depict cuckoldry.

[System]
- Reminiscence Mode
- Message Skip
- On/Off Message Window
- Retry Battles

[Note]
Created with RPG TKool MV.

=============================================================

Visit our BLOG for more hentai
If you like our stuff, you can support us on PATREON

Last edited:
Re: [RPG] Tiina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison [English] (September 2018) / 紅獄の剣士ティーナ

Oh man I loved this one. There should be more like this.

I have a question?

1. How can I do Ehrke H events? There have 1 and jump to 4 ?? I think it's event that have her got to Norn with. Event the hint in CG room, it doesn't help at all.

2. About that I'm stuck at Cecile route, on Chapter 6 about event "Oddman 1" that said have to sneak in Achim's brothel in Southern Durham. How can her sneak in?
The gatekeeper didn't let her pass (have a message that Cecile said Tina go to investigate inside)
Yep, I play Tina and went inside before her. Can go investigate only 1 person?

If you activated the new content with the orb in the room
1-You need to finish the main story first, Ehrke story its an after. For the new content you need to see the bad ending once again for "further details" because its a secuel of the NTR ending if you have the shota take a look at the mirror when you chose the other guy.

2-I had troubles with that one because the hint sucks. Happen you need to do another sideques with Cecile and Tina switching multiple times. You go to the castle where Carla is and Cecile tries to give her food, then you take the food to Ehrke, she then think on giving it to Tiina. Switch to Tiina and talk to Ehrke, you receive the food and Tiina will give it to the guard. Switch to Cecile once again and the guard will be frozen, you then can pass to the other side of the town.

If you activated the new content with the orb in the room
1-You need to finish the main story first, Ehrke story its an after. For the new content you need to see the bad ending once again for "further details" because its a secuel of the NTR ending if you have the shota take a look at the mirror when you chose the other guy.

2-I had troubles with that one because the hint sucks. Happen you need to do another sideques with Cecile and Tina switching multiple times. You go to the castle where Carla is and Cecile tries to give her food, then you take the food to Ehrke, she then think on giving it to Tiina. Switch to Tiina and talk to Ehrke, you receive the food and Tiina will give it to the guard. Switch to Cecile once again and the guard will be frozen, you then can pass to the other side of the town.

Oh, man. Thank for answering.
But I post reply and the site delay my post for many days (at least 2 days and half).
So I decide to finished the game before that.
The orb is on bottom left in CG room.
And hidden content come up after clear game, "Ehrke's Hidden Story"
Go throught all the story and route to get all CG of her.

I will play again and skip to how Cecile go to south-town on your suggestion at Chapter 6.
it seem to be Cecile brothel route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。